Monday, August 20, 2007

Happy *early* Birthday, Carson!

Carson's 4th Birthday isn't until late next week but since my Mom will be out of town then, we went ahead and had a mini-celebration a bit early, complete with a mini-cake. Carson loved it - especially the singing. He's a bit of a ham (and I have NO idea where he gets it!)

And just because he looks so tough and grown up (looks can be deceiving) I had to share this photo too. Soccer also started this week and my little man thinks he's big stuff! Love this photo - even though he was *supposed* to be practicing and instead was *breaking!*

Happy *early* birthday, little man. May all your birthday wishes come true! Love you tons!
P.S. I was directed to these super-cute doodle frames at Heather Ann Designs by the awesome Kelly P. LOVE them!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute doodling around the photos!

Theresa Tyree said...

OMGosh! What a complete dolly! I can't wait to see the layouts you come up with on these!

Tabitha said...

what a cutie!! love the frames around the photos!

Tracey Odachowski said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! KELLY!!!!!!!! He looks so grown up all of a sudden!!!!! YIKES! Such a handsome little devil!

Kori said...

hey kelly! your little guy isn't a baby anymore, what happened! :) he's too cute! hope all is well!

Stamp-o-maticmama said...

I just found your blog.. looks great .. and he's a cutie.. happy b-day

Anonymous said...

hi Kelly its your favourite scrappin' student from OZ I finally found the time to sit here and get to your blog you should be so proud of me. At the moment life is so full on I'm flat out keeping up with it. Did your kids enjoy the Australia book? Love to hear from you my email address is dki39167@bigpond.net.au Lots of love Jen Kirk xoxo By the way happy birthday to your baby

Unknown said...

Well---Happy Birthday Carson!!!! He is getting so big and looking oh so cute. Had to pop in here and let you know I was thinking about you...