Tuesday, April 29, 2008

One Hundred Fifty-seven, ten, nine....

There's nothing quite like a Mama's boy...said from a mom to three who had to wait until her 3rd to get such a boy. Just for the record, I completely adore all my boys. They are my world, but this particular boy not only knows how to wrap his mama completely around his little finger and melt her heart into a puddle, he chooses to do so on a regular basis (where my other boys think all the mushy stuff is for girls ;)).

Ever since he was small, Carson has always told us (Hoyte and I both) that he loved us. Then it changed to he loved us "1000 times." So to tease him, I joke around and ask, "Carson, how much do you love me? 1000 times?" and he'd just grin. Lately he'll answer "No! I love you 157, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 times." Then after a brief pause look at me and ask, "That's a lot, Mama, right?"

How could you not melt at that? sigh.

These are the moments I never want to forget.

Happy Tuesday!

15 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

This is so sweet, Kelly! What a special little man you've got there!

AmyInKy said...

What a great story and layout! My younger son is like that, too.

Lauren said...

At first, I was baffled by the numbers. Glad I read the journaling because it is ADORABLE!!! From the mouth of babes... wow!

*reyanna* said...

This is SO super cute! The story AND the LO. Awesome work! :)

kristina proffitt said...

SO sweet! Love that layout and your new banner! I LOVE those frames! :D

Kimberly said...

GORGEOUS creation! Love this sweet story too!
xxoo
Loves,
K

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet story to match a sweet LO Kelly!

Unknown said...

Kelly, that's adorable.
I think maybe that's what the 3rd kid is like. Mine is too!;)

BTW, I LOVE your new banner!!! Love it!!

Colby said...

Way too cute of a conversation... and that is a FABULOUS layout! Love it!

Anonymous said...

love the layout!!! my youngest is a total mama's boy too - love that - so sweet - hope he never grows out of it : )

Norma Kennedy said...

Singing by to say HI Kelly- Gorgeous layout and story- very Sweet ! Hugs, Norma

Anonymous said...

Darling layout, Kelly! Love how you worked some Loveland in!

Nicole Nowosad said...

what a great moment! isn't it the best feeling when tehy tell ya that they love you!!!

Delta said...

oh my goodness kelly what an adorable little boy. I hope that when I have kids one day I will have moments as beautiful as this. Love the layout too. The black just makes everything else popso much!

Anonymous said...

Love the story behind this layout! So Sweet.