Monday, February 09, 2009

I can see the light...

...the sweet light of the sun, that is! FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY we had a break from all our snowy weather to have a weekend that was in the 60s both days! Glorious! Even more glorious was that the boys could spend most of the day outside playing, which they did. I loved it. They loved it. They especially loved all the mud created by the huge melted snow drifts. That *I* didn't love as much! Ha! Check out the pants and wellies on this boy. His big brothers were worse, but they wouldn't stop for pictures of course! I'll take the mud any day if we can bring on SPRING! Who's with me?!
Don't forget to sign up this week for the PORCELAIN and LIME RICKEY giveaway I have going on in the post below! I need some awesome Valentine's ideas! Keep 'em coming!

Have a wonderful day! It's Parent/Teacher conferences here today. And let me just say it's MUCH better on this end than it was being the kid! ;)

xo,
k.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just adorable! We had a high of 67 degrees today! I took Caeden to the park and he had a blast...he just LOVES going outside to play. Hey, I read on 2peas that you may be going to CKC Louisville for some shopping. i think I'm heading up there as well. I'm not too excited about the classes, but I've never been to anything like that, so I'm just psyched to get to go and be with other passionate scrappers :)

Great pics, by the way!

Kathy Martin said...

Sounds like a lot of people got to enjoy a little taste of spring over the weekend! We had 70+ temps here in NC. Glorious! Love those frog boots! Too cute! I can see a great scrapbook page coming! :)

Misty said...

Glad to hear that you and your crew had a bit of sunshine...it was SUPER nice here in my neck of the woods also!!! ITA...bring on the spring:) Anywho, I am lovin' me some of the new BG nowadays so I sure do hope I can get my hands on it ;) Thanks again and have a GREAT day!!!

~Misty

Unknown said...

ahhh sunshine. How I miss it. Great pics! Those boots rock!

stephanie howell said...

soooooooooooooo cuh-yoote!
cant wait to see the layout!
xo

Anonymous said...

Kelly,

Are you coming to Orlando for a class?

Kelly Goree Photography said...

I'll be in Orlando for an Expo :)

Anonymous said...

Are you teaching a class at the Expo?

Wynett

Kelly Goree Photography said...

Yes, Wynett, I'm teaching 4 classes at all the listed Expos with the exception of the San Diego Expo (the first one). That one I'll be an attendee :)

Lesli said...

I absolutely love lime green - what great photos - looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

Yippee!! I'm going to see if I can get in one.

Thanks

Wynett