Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's so good to be HOME!

I can't even tell you how good it is to be home and back with my boys! While I adore going to CHA (the Craft & Hobby Association's Trade Show) and getting to spend time with my friends and such wonderful gals like this one (love her!), not to mention oogling over all the incredible products, there's nothing quite like home! Today is my "recovery day" as those cross-country flights always kill me, but I promise I will put up more a more detailed post outlining BasicGrey's releases for CHA-W as well as some samples I put together for our booth very soon.

They're calling for a snow day tomorrow so I better get in gear. I hope everyone made it home safely if you were at the show as well!
Happy Thursday!
xoxo,
k.

6 comments:

Mary Rogers said...

have a great recovery day Kelly.

It was so fun to hear/read all the excitement about CHA-W and Basic Grey's new releases. It really feels like scrapbooking is coming back - with a bang : )

Lynn Ghahary said...

welcome home sweetie!

Deirdre said...

Great photo of yourself and Jennifer. TFS, hope you catch up on sleep/rest after CHA.

Nikki Foraker said...

WELCOME HOME!!! it is true what they say...there's no place like home! ESPECIALLY when said home is FULL of basic grey awesomeness! ;o)

nikki

Barb said...

Can't wait to read and see more about CHA on your blog, Kelly! :)

Jayne said...

It was nice to see you at the CHA show and we enjoyed doing the make and take with you too! Looking forward to having the new products at Scrappy Boutique in Orlando so we can play!!!