Meet my baby - the 2011 BasicGrey calendar kit! I have to admit, I get so excited each year when the new version comes out as it's a true labor of love creating it. And just like always, I happen to think this one is the best ever!
For those of you not familiar with our calendar, here are a few details:
- This is a spiral-bound 12-month calendar with cover. in an 8"x8" size.
- The kit comes with all you need (chipboard, stickers, rub-ons, etc) to make the 12 monthly pages as well as the cover image.
- Each page/cover is made with a different BasicGrey collection.
- These is a place for one single 4"x6" photo per layout/month.
- It will be available in stores mid- to late- August.
- OH - and they make excellent gifts! ;)
And February. I put in a photo on this one so you can see what it will look like with a photo in place. (This is little Naomi. Her big brother went to pre-school with Carson :))
And one more - May's page!
And just like any new mama, I've already forgotten what it was like to "give birth" to this and am already thinking about having another! It's a good thing because it won't be long before I have to get 2012 underway! (Doesn't that just sound ridiculous? Yikes!)
Have a fantastic Wednesday!