Monday, February 14, 2011

Can you contain yourself?! It's our biggest news YET!

Hi, all!!

It's Valentine's Day and I have sooooo much love to give! And can I just start with spreading the word about this new "marriage" of HERO ARTS + BASICGREY! Can you believe it?! I'm so incredibly excited that my favorite stamp company has joined forces with us to deliver THIS kind of amazing product. Check it out:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Could these *be* any more wonderful (she said in her best Ross Gellar voice ;))?! I am head-over-heels in love with them! The vintage words make me swoon and the possibilities for the star background is unlimited. So. very. happy!

And just a reminder - the contest in the post below is still open until midnight tonight! Get in on the action to win yourself some new BasicGrey!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day. I love you all!
xoxo,
k

18 comments:

Sue said...

These are fantastic!

dawnelaine said...

Wow! Can't wait to see what delicious ideas you have for using these stamps in layouts!!

bakscrap said...

Just when I thought I might be able to curb my "stamp collecting"!

shelby valadez said...

How fun! I love them!

Shirley said...

WOW!

Jen said...

I'm very excited about these! Especially the background stamps!!!

MNJackson said...

Also my two fav companies...what more could you want !! :)

LaurieJay said...

It's a marriage made in heaven, just for us!

Ellie A. said...

Y to U to M and O! Man how much fun are these going to be! LOVE it all :)

Diana said...

These are great! Especially the luscious ledger stamp. Thanks for sharing. God Bless.

Cherie said...

Those are super yummy!!

J said...

Love all of these! Can't wait to play with them!

Kathy (krolski) said...

So excited about this too! BG and HA are my top 2 fav companies ever! :)

Kelly said...

love the dots and stars backgrounds!

st_mccall said...

Tina M
Two of my most favorites!!! Thanks for the chances, I hope I am not to late!!!!!!
st_mccall@yahoo.com

Shanna said...

OMIGOSH!!!!!!! Kelly! I am a Hero Arts Junkie!!!! Seeing these stamps paired up with BG is like Christmas!!!! And I LOVE their clings! LOVE I SAY!!!!! Lookie this Valentine's card I made with one last week! http://mynextthirtyyears.com/wp-content/photos/Happy_Valentines_to_my_Best_Girfriend_card.jpg

Anyhoooooo! Wanted to say Hi!

Yenni Natalia said...

It is just like a perfect pair! for stamps i love hero arts and for paper..basic grey is one of my fav paper! so i hope i can win this :)

and here is my stamping project :)
http://scrapcollector.blogspot.com/

PurpleFuntastick Creations said...

This is fantastic news...I am planning on buying some Basic Grey soon and I have a lot on my list! and the stamps..oh my...you always get me in trouble with my wallet!
purplefuzz06@yahoo.com

p.s finally got your blinkie on my blog