Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy 1st Day of Fall!

I love love love love (did I mention LOVE?!) fall - the crisp cooler air, the colorful leaves, pumpkin patches, apple cider (and pie), Halloween, football...and of course my birthday! Whoot! What's NOT to love?

And TODAY?! Well it's the first day of my favorite season! So my big guys headed out on a Scout hiking trip this morning which meant that the little monkey and I (yeah, I know he's 9 and not so little, so what? ;)) get to spend the day together just the two of us. And then seeing as how the new local bakery opened this weekend JUST down the street, what could be better than walking there in the crisp morning air for a treat (or two or six).

Photobucket

Yep.
Cupcakes + Fall + My cutie = Bliss.

It's going to be a great season.
Happy Fall, y'all!
Kelly

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Well hello there sweet boy!! He is getting big!! Carson isn't in scouts too? They had brochures at school for scouts. I asked Ben if he wanted to join. He isn't into it, he said other than the archery (they had a pic of the boys doing archery). LOL

Enjoy your day with Carson. The air is really crisp here. Had to turn on the furnace this morning. Cold in the house! It is only 46 degrees out right now at 11 am. brr!! Too cold too fast for my liking!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Yeah!!! It's ma favorite season too and my birthday .... too heehee;)

Melissa D. said...

I can think of few better ways to spend a glorious fall day! Hope it was wonderful!

Lisa P said...

What a cutie! I am anxious for fall too. I love the crisp mornings but still not too cold during the day.

Jeannine H. said...

Beautiful pictures of your cutie! I can't wait to take your classes at Crop &Create in Ottawa this weekend. You are one of my favorite designers and I am so thrilled!

Michelle in MN said...

Love this update and these adorable photos! Thanks for the blog updates!
Kelly, I'm the one who approached you at Scrapfest with a pile of "inspired by Kelly Goree" layouts... I *really* did not mean to be creepy. But I'm pretty sure that I was. :) I just wanted to do more than simply say "you have inspired me"-- I wanted to show you. Thank you for your graciousness and patience with being interrupted during your card-making at the BG booth.
Happy fall!