Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Announcing Scrapbook PageMaps 2!!!

Photobucket

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to help announce the brand new Scrapbook PageMaps 2 by Becky Fleck!

Seriously! I am jumping up and down because I loved Becky's first one so much that I am over the moon to let you know that the second one is on it's way and that I had a small hand in working on it with her. Amazon just made the official announcement of its release and you can find it here. Even more exciting is that F+W has moved up the release date from November to October so that it will absolutely make the perfect holiday gift! Hurry over and get yours on pre-order!

That's my enabling for today! Happy Tuesday, all!
xoxo,
k.

6 comments:

NanaBeth said...

Just reading Katie Watson's blog and had to come over and applaud your taste in Diet Cokes. I too am a DC connoisseur and will travel for miles to get the perfect one. Lately our Chick Filet has passed McDonald's. Just wanted to give you a heads up in case you wanted to give it a try.

liana suwandi said...

Oh wow thanks for the heads up kelly, I luv luv her first book, can't wait to order!!!

Laura T. said...

Wow - that is SUPER exciting. I too loved her first book and go back to it all the time. Too bad we have to wait until the Fall for it to be available.

rtfgvb7801 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Amy said...

So cool!! I will definitely be getting a copy of the second one. I have drawn so much inspiration from the first one...it is a well loved book. Thanks for sharing!!

Hugs,
Amy ♥

Karina said...

How exciting !!! I can't wait to have that book on my hands!!!

Karina