Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Studio Calico MAY Sneak

Hi, all!

I am so excited to share a bit with you today. My dear friend April at Studio Calico was kind enough to send me one of her awesome May kits, LAWN PARTY, to play around with for a couple of reasons:
1. April rocks & is extremely generous! ;)
and
2. There is a BASICGREY exclusive in this main kit! Can you find a bit of it in this sneak picture??!
Photobucket
I'm sooooo beyond excited about this I can't stand it. BasicGrey created a special release of one of our favorite alpha stickers in a special gorgeous aqua color just to coordinate with this kit! (cue clapping hands!)

I'm telling you - you're going to NEED this kit! Not only for the BG exclusive but for the fab SC exclusive papers AND that stamp you also see in the sneak! Truly! Set your clocks TONIGHT to get in on this asap!

I'll be back tomorrow with the full reveal!

Have a great day!
k.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

that row of numbers is DELICIOUS! Would that be the stamp??? AWESOME!

Unknown said...

Ohh, I love those numbers! If it's a stamp, I need to know! :D

Laura Evangeline said...

Oh! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the full reveal. I'm so excited that you're designing! :-)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your reveal here! And love what you did with the number $ to highlight it on the stamp strip! AWESOME!

Lynn Ghahary said...

oh what a fabby sneak my friend! i love love love BG alpha stickers and i am absolutely 100% positive that these special ones will be no exception! ;)

Cynthia Lloréns said...

What a fabby sneak!!!
I love those numbers!
I just love evryting in here!!
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia