Thursday, March 01, 2012

Old New Borrowed Cool - March's "Feeling Lucky" edition

So March definitely wants to come in like a lion (and I'm strongly hoping it's going to go out like a lamb), but I'm feeling very fortunate and lucky today to have weathered the...well...weather. It's been a crazy mixed bag of severe thunderstorms, lightning, hail and tornadoes in my area and the destruction has been great. My prayers go out to those who have lost loved ones or suffered damage.

So express my thankfulness, I am excited to share something with you today. Once again I find it the first of the month (seriously!) and time for my OLD NEW BORROWED COOL challenge at Scrapbook & Cards Today. This month is *all* about the luck - and letting those you love know just how lucky you feel for having them in your life. Hop on over to the SCT blog where I will walk you step by step to make a set of these adorable St. Patty's Day cards for yourself. The best part? It is a great way to use up a bunch of scraps of your favorite green-hued papers!

Photobucket

Have a wonderful day and Happy MARCH!
xo,
kg

1 comment:

Karey said...

I thought this was a great way to make multiples of a card. Thanks for the inspiration.