Tuesday, March 13, 2012

WINNERS + Another FREEBIE

Hi, all!

I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday! I'm sorry I wasn't back to you yesterday as promised (sidetracked as usual) but I'm here to post the winners of the autographed copy of Kimber's amazing book 100 Fun & Handmade Cards and SCT's CardMaps Today!

So without further ado, here you go! Huge congratulations to:

Lynn and Diane!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ladies, please email me at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com so I can get your names to the appropriate person! :)

And now for the freebie. My sweet friend, Kayla Aimee, has written a FREE e-book detailing how to get published in the papercrafting industry. I know this is a question that gets asked of me frequently and I was delighted when Kayla asked me to give her some of my best tips when she sat down to write it.

But don't worry! There's not only my thoughts, but many many more from some of the best in the industry all compiled in Kayla's delightful writing style and sense of humor! It's an extremely helpful little book if you're wanting to take your scrapbooking to the next level and are looking to get published in magazines and books.

One more reminder before I go, the blog hop for Vicki's book Creative Foundations is still open in the post below through tonight so make sure you get in on that too! :)

xo,
kg

5 comments:

Miriam Prantner said...

Getting published is one of my goals for this year, I'd love to hear what Kayla has to say!

Lynn B said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful prize!! I am sure it will be very helpful with my card creations.

LynnB

Jessrose21 said...

I'd love to win! I'm always curious to know how people get published.

Sereknitty said...

This is where I'm at ... would so appreciate any helpful tips!

Cindy S. said...

Hi Kelly! I really enjoyed meeting you this weekend and learning a bit about your creative process in class. TY for sharing your talent, Crop & Create was an awesome experience! :)