Saturday, July 01, 2006

Finally??


Wow. Ok, I'm finally using this account I think I've had set up for over a year! I have to confess that I did try to blog before, was terrible at it, and abandoned it quickly. We'll have to see if that changes! Bare with me and pester the heck out of me if you find me slacking. I promise I won't mind.

I want to start by wishing everyone a very wonderful (and safe!) 4th of July holiday weekend. The crew and I will be attending the Preher's annual 4th Bash later on today. It's the party we look forward too all year - ALL of us - since the kiddos can run and be wild...and so can the parents! *grin* The boys are all ready in their matching Old Navy t's and have already been pestering me about when we'd be going. Here they are in anxious anticipation....I must admit this photo is a few days old. They just couldn't wait to break out their shirts so I took their annual photo a wee bit early (gotta do it when the gettin' is good, kwim?!)

And I can finally share some big news I had been holding in. I have just been added to the Queen & Company Design Team!!! I'm so incredibly excited to be working with these amazing products and to be associated with the 11 other phenominal women on the team. If you don't know these ladies, you must check them out. They totally rock. They are:

and me...amazing, huh? ;) Have a great day everyone! I hope to be back tomorrow with some awesome pics of the party!

20 comments:

monicaintexas said...

So excited to be the first to comment -- love your work, can't wait to see what little tid bits of creativity you drop for us on your blog. Congrats on the Queen & Co DT.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly -

I'll settle for being second but I love your work and I can't wait to see what you do with your blog. Congrats on the Queen & Co. DT. I'm not surprised. You are superbly talented!!!!

Steph

Jana said...

Hi there! I'm a big fan of your work and see you around 2 peas so I thought I'd check out your blog! So far so good so I hope you'll keep it goin. I really enjoy doing mine, it's really therapuetic in a fun way! Anyway, welcome to the world of blogging, I'll be checking back often. :-)

Create It Simply said...

Wonderful news about Queen and Co! Congrtas! You do great work. Wish I would have made it to the Scrapbook Retreat in Sullivan to meet you! Can't wait to see what all you are up to in the future! Thanks for the link.

Anonymous said...

Ok, NOW it's working!! Glad you're blogging Kel- another one to add to my list of many. :) And huge ol' congrats on the Q&Co. gig- I know you'll do GREAT things with them!!! :)

mel ( melsboys)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the team Kelly :)

Tammy Tutterow said...

Yay! So glad to see you on that team! You will rock their socks off!

SusannaT said...

Your boys are adorable.
Huge congrats on Queen & Co!!!!

And why yes, it is really me...I haven't dropped off the face of the planet *grin*

Anonymous said...

Kelly!!!! I am So happy to see that you are doing this:)Huge Congrats on the queen and co DT!!!! You know everyone back here is saying "yeah, i have her autograph!"

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Queen and Co. gig Miss Kelly!!!

Joanna Bolick said...

Congrats on the design team and I love that adorable photo of your boys!

Anonymous said...

Kelly!!!!!!!!!!! love the blog! love it! so fun... and your photo collage for the 4th is gorgeous!! :)

kelly said...

You have a blog!!!!!!!! I need to link you up on mine so I can keep an eye on you ;)

Congrats again on the Queen & Co!!! Kelly must be a lucky name ;)

Unknown said...

Congrats to you girl!!!
You are on fire! WOW!!!! Super excited for you and can't wait to see what you are going to do with their product!
I'll email you about the banner thing ok?
HUGS!!

Rett said...

Congratulations, Kelly! What an amazing team.
Love that photo of your boys - they are just too precious :-)

Tracey Odachowski said...

Well, since your other post won't let me comment, I'll leave it here, and maybe your spaminator won't hate ME! ;) HUGE congrats to you! LOVE your work!

jeri hoag said...

Kelly, congrats on the Queen & Co. DT. What a fantastic team.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly!!! Congratulations on the Queen & Co. DT! You're soooo on fire girl!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Queen & Co. is AWESOME!
Congrats!

Vicky

Scrapthat said...

Such cutie pies!
Happy Blogaversary and CONGRATS on the Queen and Company gig! :)