Sunday, March 22, 2009

for my sister-in-law

Hi all!

I'm home again....again...I spent this past weekend in Nashville visiting my husband's family & celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday. It had been over a year since we had been down and it was so nice to be back. I really had missed them - especially this sweetie. This is my niece, Tristen. While I was down, my super-persuasive sister-in-law convinced me to do a quick portrait session in her gorgeous Easter dress. Of course it didn't take much persuasion. We know how I jump at the chance to take some girlie pictures! And her mama had just the place in mind - an old farm with beautiful fencing and blooming buttercups made a perfect backdrop.

Photobucket
I can't believe how grown up she's gotten. She was much more happy to pose for me this time than she was in our last session and even more so when we let her do a few with her new puppy. Aren't they too cute together?

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
More photos to follow from a busy weekend. I also conned my 18 year-old nephew and his girlfriend into a few shots along with a few of Ethan when I found this awesome wall. I'm feeling very inspired and can't wait for a productive week!

Hope you had a great one, too!
xoxo,
k.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! She has beautiful eyes! Have a good day! Love your blog!

Kelli said...

Great photos! Love her dress!

janet said...

The pictures so wonderful! You did a great job! I love her dress...would love to know where she got it!!

Kelly Goree Photography said...

Thanks, guys!

Janet, the dress was from The Children's Place last year. You might try to find one on eBay. :)

Alice said...

what gorgeous photos! I love it when I get the chance to photograph my cute nieces too...not that I don't love boys :) but sometimes it's great to have a little girl time.