Monday, March 30, 2009

The LOOT (oh yeah, and the winner, too!)

Because so many of you asked...here's a little peek at the loot I'll be shipping to the lucky gal who's number came up in the Random Number Generator. This is one time when you might just hope you're number would come up!

Photobucket
It's just a sampling...it could be more as I finish purging. I like doing things "superdidooper" as some of you know. Several things got added last night. And well...I'm still not done. It's a pretty good haul if I do say so myself. But I do want to clarify one thing...there's not much BasicGrey in there because I'm purging and I don't purge that very often as I never know when I'll be having to use it. There are a few things though, so don't despair - things like papers from each of the four most current lines, possibly. Technically those aren't purged, but I had enough to share and I thought you might enjoy them (along with the oh, 50 or so sheets of other papers that are hidden a bit here and are gorgeous but I can never seem to find time to use!) I was hardcore this purge, no lie.

Ok, so to prevent further rambling - the lucky number was:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Which means KANDI - You're my gal! Send me an email at kelly.goree@gmail.com and I'll mail off your winnings!

Thank you all so much for playing and happy Monday!

xoxo,
k.

11 comments:

Heather said...

WOW....That IS a hardcore purge!!! Congrats Kandi!

Maegan said...

I got excited there for a bit, I'm the name right under hers!!

Congrats Kandi!

Cass said...

Wow! That is some serious loot! Congrats Kandi!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Congratulations Kandi!!!! Awesome super duper loot!

And Kelly - I love how you 'framed' all the photos! Too cute!

scrapping4twins said...

Oh that lucky girl! That is some super LOOT!

mustangkayla said...

Hold on a second while I use my daughters burp rag to wipe the drool coming out of my mouth! haha...if that is your purge pile, I'd LOVE to see your room of goodies! Goodness that is one amazing lot of loot!

Unknown said...

Kandi - you are one lucky girl. Better not give your address to anyone but Kelly... or you might find some envious blog readers skulking about your mailbox soon! LOL *grin* Enjoy and please do come back and let us know what you've made with those luscious goodies!!

Debbi said...

Congrats Kandi....this looks so fun.

avidreader said...

Congratulations Kandi!

pakosta said...

hey kelly!
can you email me at tdpakosta@sbcglobal.net
i have a quick question for yoU!!!!
tara pollard pakosta

Anonymous said...

Wow...that is a TON of stuff!