Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Apple Orchard

I LOVEEEEEEEE Fall! Love. Love. Love. Loveeee! A couple of weeks ago, my boys were on their fall break when we had one of the most miserable weather patterns through here in a while. Ugh! (As much as I love fall, I HATE icky weather!)We had *one* glorious day on Wednesday so we hopped at the chance to head down the road to Evans Apple Orchard. Evans' has the best cider I have ever had...and rows of one of my fave apples - the Jonagold! (Turner apparently got a hold of an apple that *wasn't* a sweet Jonagold! hee!)


We picked a HUGE bagful of a wonderful variety of apples (and a couple got taste-tested while out in the orchard, of course ;)). Carson got a ladder involved to get the "good ones, Mama!"


And then when we were done with the apples, it was time for some playground farm fun - the part the boys loved best, of course! I loved catching these grins. There was the sack slide, the tube races, a corn maze and king of the hill. You couldn't ask for more to entertain rowdy boys!





It was a wonderful day. Next up - the PUMPKIN PATCH! Have I mentioned how much I love fall!?!

Just a reminder - tonight is your last chance to enter to win the Kenner Road add-on kit! Click HERE to makes sure you get your name in!

Have a happy Wednesday!
xoxo,
k.

12 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Wow, what great photos! My kiddos just started there fall break today and the weather is absolutely gorgeous and 70 here in Indiana so hopefully I get just as many great shots at the orchard and pumpkin patch this weekend. TFS

Sarah

Romy said...

These pictures are awesome. You're not only an amazing scrapper, but also a very talented photographer. I love fall too: it's so beautiful how the weather and nature are changing.

Jocelyn said...

Beautiful colors...beautiful children and family!!! STUNNING PICS!!!

Jingle said...

Don't you just LOVE taking photos at the orchard? I posted a few of mine this week, too! Yours came out great!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Tes photos sont formidables Kelly
Quel plaisir de venir sur ton blog à chaque fois

Anonymous said...

That looks like such a fun outing! Your photos are wonderful! Have a great day! Amy Tara

Larajc said...

great photos! Love this time of the year!

Kelli said...

Love the photos! I love fall!

alexandra s.m. said...

Gorgeous photos! Thanks for sharing!

Sasha Farina said...

glorious! i wish we have fall there...

Corey W. said...

wonderful photos! my, your boys sure are growing up - Ethan has especially changed!

Ali said...

Great pics!! TYFS