Monday, October 26, 2009

Someone...






















...lost (yet another) tooth at school today! He's soooo excited and I love how they send him home with his tooth in this little pocket! You can bet that will end up on a page soon! ;)

Congratulations to Michele for winning the awesome Kenner Road add-on kit! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! Please email me at kelly.goree@gmail.com so that I can get you connected with your prize!

It's a crazy week here between Cub Scouts Trunk-or-treat, Halloween, Football playoffs and (gulp) my birthay. The good news is that I should have TONS of pictures to come in the near future!

Have a Happy Monday!
xoxo,
k.

6 comments:

Freezer Meals said...

Way to go on the lost tooth...I know the tooth fairy gives good prizes for nice and shiny ones:)

Happy Birthday to Mommy ;)

Colby said...

Hope your birthday was FaBulOus!! Can't wait to see the kids' costumes!

ArlaMo said...

For a minute there, I thought I won! Congrats Michele with one L.

Michelle (with 2)

Larajc said...

Happy Birthday to you!

lisa truesdell said...

that is too stinking cute. and happy bday, friend!! =)

Julie Howard said...

Well that little tooth envelope just too stinkin' cute! I'll bet that teacher is a scrapbooker. ;)