Monday, February 01, 2010

Introducing the purr-fectly adorable MAX & WHISKERS by BasicGrey

Paws to enjoy the amazing adventures of Max & Whiskers! This feisty collection of purr-fectly pet-fi lled papers combines huggable colors and happy-go-lucky patterns ready for you to create a bow-wow bounty of pet-themed pages and crafty creations. It’s okay to pet the paper. Good boy!

Here are a couple of my pages featuring this adorable line. Isn't it awesome that although it's pet-themed, you certainly don't have to use it for pet pages? Boy, girl, pet, outdoors, it all works and works well!

Here's my silly oldest and one of his best friends. They're a bit nuts when they get together ;)


And 4 of my 6 beautiful nieces. I don't see these girls often at all (its' been years before this picture was taken, actually), but I adore them and had to get them for a quick shoot at Christmas!


Here's the yummy double-sided collection - including the Element stickers & alpha stickers and lace doilies.





The chipboard for this line (I'm loving those little animal guys!)


The brads and other embellies....









But I saved the best for last. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it before but BasicGrey is now going to start releasing albums that coordinate with each of the new lines! How awesome is that? They are 2" D-ring binder style and they are drop-dead gorgeous! Here's the one for Max & Whiskers! Totally crazy about this!


So Happy Monday and Happy February to you all! It's a crazy-busy one for me, but hoping it's also productive! Here's to a great week!

xoxo,
k.

23 comments:

Vicky Kelly said...

omg this is too cute & so versatile! Love the little felt stuff! LOVE the album!!

moon said...

you do realize you're going to make me want a pet just to use this line,
right?
darn.
this is an adorable line, kelly!

BabyBokChoy said...

Yep, need all of this stuff, ASAP.

kelly said...

kel, your work is magical!!!

Misti said...

Love, love, love it!

Kathy said...

This is awesome Kelly....you proved how versatile this line is...can't wait to get my hands on some of it.

Jen said...

sooooooooooo cute!!! those felties are adorable!

Colby said...

In awe of your work! Sigh...
Can't wait to get my hands on this line. It is a MUST for scrapping my two pups!

Debbie said...

OMG Kelly I am sooo in love with this collection - the layouts that i could do with this is endless...I so can't wait for your classes in New Zealand in April.

MNJackson said...

Love that cute little weiner dog and Welcome BACK Kelly - we have missed you. Just wanted you to know, I put the 2010 BG Calendar together a few weeks ago and LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Raechelle Bellus said...

I just adore this collection!!! Beautiful layouts Kelly.

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Love this line so darn much!!! Seriously.. I usually just get a few pieces of the papers, and some of the embellies.. But this one? I'm getting it all!!!!

I agree. It's a keeper... I have to lift the fish out of water layout.. I have the perfect photo of my dd sulking poolside!!!!!!

Leslie said...

Kelly,
I'm a huge fan of your work!
Love the new BG.
Could you tell me if the "wave" treatment on the Fish out of Water layout is an edge punch?
Thanks!
Leslie

Kelly said...

My favorite new line by BG! I want it for the dog, but I lvoe the colors for other projects too. Thansk for sharing!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! The colors and patterns of this collections are fabulous!

kim.mom said...

YUMMY!!! Love it!

cnelson said...

such a fun and sweet collection!! Love all your work!

my paper love studio said...

thanks for sharing kelly - your work is just amazing and definitely a must have collection (again) :)

Jennifer Priest said...

Soooo cute! I love that you can use the papers for pets or not...and the album is to die for!!

Kathy said...

As usual, every new Basic Grey collection is to die-for! This one is especially cute, and I am pre-ordering that album because I think they will go very fast!

Ann Costen said...

Wow, I love the colours in this line! Do you have any insights on when/if there will be new lines available in the digital store?

Cori Kozak said...

Your layouts are soooo cute! Love this new line and can't wait to get my hands on it!!
Happy Scrapping!

Barb said...

Oh yah! I love it all. Makes me want to go out and get a puppy... not sure our 17 year old cat would like that too much though. lol. I guess I'll just keep scrappin' kitty pics for now. :)

Btw, I LOVE the D-ring binders. Wow!