Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hello Luscious by BasicGrey

Hi all!

So sorry for the post delay! Let's just say it was a long day yesterday and an early one today! But here I am hoping to make it up to you by sharing some of BasicGrey's new (incredible) releases.

The first one is so divine and it's my personal fave from this release - HELLO LUSCIOUS! I adore that the colors are so bold and vivid and the color palette is so broad that you can scrap just about any subject or event with this range. Even better, it's one of the early shipping lines so look for it end February to local stores near you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you to my sweet friend, Stacy, for letting me borrow her pictures of her daughter's BFF for this layout. Isn't Kathryn (and Stacy's photograph) just gorgeous!?

Photobucket
Another huge thank you to Shelby Valadez for the use of this picture of her beautiful girls Anna & Rylee. I'm so lucky to have friends with such beautiful daughters! :)

Stay tuned for more coming to you soon!
xoxo from LA & CHA!
k.

11 comments:

Linda L said...

Oh WOW WOW WOW. Love them! Especially the last LO....that eye popping pink.....yummo!

shelby valadez said...

yay! I LOVE what you did with the picture of my sweet girls! Thank you Kelly for always doing such wonderful work with my pictures!

Pouky said...

Love this work !

Patti said...

You have done such fun things with these papers! So inspiring! I can't wait to play with this line!

curlyqmosaics said...

I absolutely adore these new papers from BG. Wonderful layouts! TFS!

Jen said...

beeee-u-tiful!

dawnhowells said...

The papers are beautiful. What you do them is outstanding!! Love you work!

Lucy Newton said...

So yummy!!!

Tracy said...

can't wait to get my hands on that paper! Love it. I love the layouts you did too...great use of the different papers and patterns. Thanks for posting.

Stacy said...

love. love. love.

Vanessa said...

I am so glad I could see samples with this line...it is by far my favorite from the new BG releases..can't wait to see irl!