Thursday, January 13, 2011

Suckered.

Yep. That's me. Suckered.
Back into doing the Project 365 yet one more year.

Truly it wasn't a hard sell as I got some of my favorite photos ever last year simply by remembering to take my camera with me. I will treasure those photos forever. So to do it again wasn't that hard a decision. Though I admit, I'm not nearly as zealous as I was last year. I might take a photo today and then not for the next two or three. But that's ok. I'm still getting photos I might not normally. And it works for me.

So that being said. Here are a few of my favorites so far this month. And I'd be lying if I told you there were many more to choose from. Because there aren't! ;) But I love them just the same.

Photobucket
Clockwise from upper left: Turner in his man cave, Baby Claire, my button rainbow, and Jack Frost.

Happy Thursday, all! (The kiddos are back to school finally which means Mama can get back to blogging and other things thusly neglected!)
xoxo,
k.

8 comments:

Abby said...

Beautiful Pictures!!!! Can you share what lens you use and are they automatic settings or manuals???

lisa truesdell said...

i need to know about turner's rug, stat. =) love this, kg!

BabyBokChoy said...

SMILE :)
Will I see you at CHA this year?

Michelle said...

I took pics like this of the frost on our windows last year!!! LOL Look at that precious baby!!! Oh my! You just want to kiss those sweet little cheeks! Your photos are always the greatest, Kelly!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Those photos look great, especially the one with the snowflakes. Amazing!! How did you get that shot? Thank you for sharing! Best wishes from Germany

Jocelyn said...

Love these....I really should have do this!!!

The pics are so perfect!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

stefani said...

You have taken some wonderful pictures this month.

I was so close to doing another 365 but I think 3 years is my limit. Although...I have been known to change my mind, often. LOL!

Aubree said...

Gorgeous pictures Kelly! Good luck w your project 365. It is one I have yet to brave.