Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Thanks, AllyScraps!

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope your 2011 has gotten off to a great start! I have a list of resolutions (er, things I need to work on) about a mile long and I'm hoping I stick to the majority of them! I might post about them for some accountability (hee!) a bit later in the week.

In the meantime, I wanted to wrap up the last of 2010 (along with all my Christmas decorations!) and say good-bye to the folks at AllyScraps. I had a great time guest designing over there for the month of December. Dana is a very easy lady to work with and I loved playing with something a bit outside my norm. Here is my final project - a layout about the joys of taking a road trip with 3 children....
"Road Trip"
Photobucket
Source List: Cosmo Cricket PP, chipboard shapes; Bazzill Cardstock; Colorbox (Clearsnap) ink; Fiskars Scallop Border punch; BasicGrey chipboard alphas; Queen & Co brads.
Photobucket

Happy Tuesday!
xoxo,
k

3 comments:

shelby valadez said...

such a great layout Kelly!

{dawn} said...

Love this layout, Kelly! It actually brought a smile to my face remembering "road trips" when I was a kid! I am not sure how my parents managed to keep 5 kids contented for hours on the road. I am sure not every moment was enjoyable - in fact I can remember a few expressions on faces resembling one or two of your photos!

As always, great photos and precious layout!

Trisha Carrillo said...

I love this LO, Kelly! Totally fun and different from your other ones! Awesome as usual :)