Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010! Bring it on, 2011!

I am almost sad to say good-bye to 2010. It was a pretty amazing year. I feel so blessed to have had a year where I got to travel to some amazing places with some amazing people, see my children achieve some amazing accomplishments and continue working with an incredible company. I can only pray that 2011 will bring with it the same kind of adventure and wonder. I'm looking forward to all the hope and promise that a new year brings and I wish all the same wonder and happiness for each one of you!

But before I bid a fond good-bye to 2010, I wanted to reminisce a bit with some highlights from my Project 365 - something else I look forward to continuing next year! (For all my photos, you can click on the link in my sidebar.)

January
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

February
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

March
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

April
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

May
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

June
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

July
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

August
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

September
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

October
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

November
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

December
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thank you, 2010, and bring it on, 2011!
xoxo
k.





19 comments:

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Wow!!!! What a beautiful tribute to 2010! Your photos are so gorgeous!
Happy New Year:)

Abby Beard said...

Those are some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen.. Happy 2011 to you and yours! :)

What type of camera do you use, please?

-Abby
oceans972 at yahoo dot com

lunetapatineta said...

AMAZING PHOTOS!!!!!
I wish you a very happy new year 2011 full of blessings for you and your beautiful family.
Thanks for sharing your beautiful proyects, you are super talented!!!
Monica :)

*reyanna* said...

WOW!! KELLLLY! I LOVE these photos! Just fantastic! My New Year's Resolution is to take better photos... like you. ;-)

I had to copy the beach/lifehouse one on to my desktop. See, I'm such a dork, and I collect photos with the number 28. It's my favorite number. Yes, I'm a dork, and you already knew that. ;-)

The "raging rapids" one is my fave, I think. I actually yelled out, "WOOOOOOOW" Tee hee. :-p And that hotdog and fries photo is making me crave hotdog and fries. *sigh* LOL. :-)

The last photo... are those hearts? Such a cool photo! I wish there were more of you though! :-) And Hoyte! You should take more photos of the two of you together. I LOVE those photos of my parents when they're alone in the photo. :-)

Happy New Year! Have a great one! :-D

Unknown said...

Your gift for photography makes me want to attempt Project 365 again this year. Last year, I tried it for the first time, with a focus on my weight loss, and got tired of taking a photo-a-day in March or April. Still, this would be a fun way to practice my photography skills.

Thank you for providing inspiration... Again!

Anonymous said...

OMG Kelly! I knew you were a kick-butt scrapper,but photographer?...Wow! Fantabulous photos!
I wish you and your family a Happy 2011!

Michelle said...

I ALWAYS love seeing your photos!! They are just gorgeous! Funny! We even took some of the same shots!! I have one of my kids on the swings like yours that I took about 2 yrs ago and the swing ride. That one I took last year (2009) at the MN State Fair. My year was a prettty ok one. It ended with a bang for sure. It sure was great meeting you in September. Can't wait for next year. Though this time, I may be working the at the Imaginisce booth!! I made their DT!! :D Wishing you and your family a very happy, healthy 2011.

Barb in AK said...

Kelly, Thanks for sharing those AMAZING photos!
Happy New Year to you and your family.

Cindy deRosier said...

Wow- your photos are GORGEOUS! I've always loved your LOs and it's clear that your photography skills are equal to your scrapbooking skills. Any tips for those of us whose photography skills are far inferior to our scrapbooking skills?

Jocelyn D'Alton said...

Beautiful pictures! I too would like to know what camera you use. My pictures never come out close to that perfect.

Thanks for sharing. Love the one of the horses...so pretty.

Cutiephinphin said...

Wow i love your photos. They're well taken and all captured at the right moment.

DebW said...

love the photos! you should put them into a 2010 book from mypublisher.com!!

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Your pictures are amazing! My little digital camera is pushing 7/8 yrs old. What kind of camera did you use? Just stunning! love the football shot. Our oldest is just starting sports and your photo is so crisp

Freezer Meals said...

sigh....I could just live in your photos...they really take you to great places and great moments in life. Thanks for sharing Kelly!

A Sarasota said...

Amazing and beeyootiful!

Polly McMillan Raymond said...

What a great way to sum up the year - great pics!!

Stephanie said...

These photos are so beautiful. I could look at them all day!! Thank you for sharing!

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

Awesome post! Your pics are great. tfs :)