Monday, December 27, 2010

Hey, Santa!

Thank you so much for visiting, but I have to admit I'm also glad you're gone for another year! (Does anyone else feel that way?! hee!) We had an amazing Christmas and am so thankful for the time spent with my family and friends. I hope the holidays were just as blessed for you and yours!

Speaking of Santa, I did this fun little layout as part of my gig for AllyScraps. It uses fun October Afternoon Very Merry paper and boy is it cute! These are my littles writing out their annual letters to Santa. Apparently they were pretty good boys because they got most of the things on their list. :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Source List: October Afternoon paper, alpha stickers, stickers; Bazzill cardstock; Pink Paislee chipboard alphas; Ranger Stickles; Fiskars punches; Colorbox (Clearsnap) chalk ink.

And I apologize on the delay in announcing the winner of the PAGEMAPS2 book, so please let me get to it right now! A huge congrats goes to Meggan! YAY! Please contact me at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your fun prize!
Photobucket
Also I'm still looking for one of the winners from my last post - ItsRenee. Renee, you have some Jovial goodies coming your way if you get in contact with me!

Have a wonderful week, everyone!
xoxo,
k.

5 comments:

Karen said...

I am so glad for the holiday to be over but the flip side is back to work.
Cute layout, love that paper.

Melanie said...

I was ready for it to be over with too. We moved to two different states in less than 9 months and both times was right before Christmas. I didn't even want to put up a tree but I did. That thing came down yesterday:)

Do you like that shuttercal that you put your daily photos on?

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel - I'm pretty over it myself, especially since I'm only halfway through my December Daily album.

How did yours go?

Melanie said...

absolutely adore that layout, kg - gorgeous!

Dawn said...

Love your blog. Great scrapbook pages.