Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Guesting at AllyScraps

Good {freezing cold} morning to you, everyone!

Brrrrr! It's unreal how cold it is here. I hope this cold snap will hush all those people who said it didn't "feel like Christmas!" hee! I feel it, I feel it! Enough already!

I so don't need the cold to get me in the holiday spirit. Instead I had the honor of guest designing over at AllyScraps this month and I got to play with some super-fun holiday paper! I have to agree with Echo Park that "Everybody Loves Christmas!" How stinkin' cute is this paper? I combined it with a bit of October Afternoon stickers and some mists and this was the end result:

Gingerbread House
Photobucket
Source List: Echo Park patterned papers, We R Memory Keepers stitched cardstock, October Afternoon element stickers & alpha stickers, BasicGrey chipboard alphas & brad, Maya Road mist, Tattered Angels Glimmer mist, Bazzill cardstock, Making Memories decorative brad, Ranger Stickles, Uniball Signo pen, Pentel pen, Fiskars Scallop punch, scallop scissors and circle punch

Photobucket

I truly loved playing with something a bit different for me for a change. I mean - did you see me use MIST?! ;) I'll be putting up a new project with AllyScraps on their blog once a week for the next 3 weeks so keep checking back!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!
xoxo,
k.

6 comments:

Tea Doodle said...

So very cute! Great idea for those gingerbread house making photos I have from year to year.

Jessica said...

Very cute! I just ordered that line and I am waiting for it to arrive!

Sarah Mullanix said...

soooo adorable, awesome design! :)

Michelle said...

Completely adorable, Kelly!! What a great photo too!! My DD is the one to eat all the candies!! I am with you I don't need the cold to make it feel like Christmas.. I am through with the cold already!! Hoping it isn't as cold there as it is up here... today high.. 10 or so above.

Elisabeth Helland said...

I really LOVE this LO..... no words can describe what I'm thinking, it's really magical....

Kelly Massman said...

Such a "sweet" page! Love it!