Saturday, December 11, 2010

Around here...

The bigs are out hiking with the Scouts looking at bobcat, deer, rabbit (and I don't wanna know what else) tracks and more...sipping hot chocolate and roasting a few hot dogs.

The little and I were forced to stay home (one of us not being of the right age and the other not of the right sex ;)) so we've been hanging out together and getting in the Christmas spirit.

Right now around here, it looks like this:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Someone is very busy concentrating on writing out his holiday cards. Yes, they're Curious George and yes, I love that tongue!

Happy Saturday, all! May it be full of holiday cheer!
xoxo,
k.

9 comments:

A Sarasota said...

adorable photos! made me smile!

Abby said...

SOOOOO CUte!!!!!!

Princess said...

Super cute photo. Thanks for sharing. Definitely makes me smile. =)

Unknown said...

Too cute, makes me smile from ear to ear. Thanks for making my day.

Unknown said...

How cute is the Thinking Tongue?! He's so lucky you're a picture-taker!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

I was JUST going to say the same thing about the tongue as you Becky! Cute.cute.cute!!! My daughter did something really funny with her tongue when she was younger (I just remembered).. she was playing some sort of game - like pinball, and her tongue went back and forth, back and forth real fast over her lower lip! Hilarious...

Michelle said...

Carson looks so cute. Why is they always have their tongue out when they are concentrating so hard!! :) Mine do it too!! :) Glad you are having some time together! Be glad you aren't here in Mpls!!! White out blizzard conditions! And cold!!! 40 mph winds... makes for very cold day!!

lisa dickinson said...

Hayden did that same thing with his tongue while writing - so, so cute! (and as a side note, i am drooling over the green wall in the background. LOVELY color :)

lunetapatineta said...

BEAUTIFUL photos!!! He´s soo CUTE!!!