Thursday, December 02, 2010

December Daily - The Next Day

How'd you like that original title?! Hee.

I'm posting my completed Day 1 of my December Daily to keep me accountable. It's worked pretty well for me with my Project 365 on Facebook so I thought I'd give it a go here. Heaven knows, I need accountability! ;)

Anyhoo - here's Day 1 completed. Day 1 was putting up/completing our Christmas tree.
Photobucket
Again there's a lot of BasicGrey's Jovial line, but that really cool lace page is plastic Prima packaging! So awesome! I loved this idea so much when I saw Sharon Laakkonen do it.

This view is reaaaally late at night looking in our front door from my porch. I love how cozy and warm it looks.
Photobucket

I also want to quickly announce the winner of my Jovial Prize pack! I adored reading about all your traditions (and want to adopt a few as my own!) and what you loved most about the holidays. It really filled me with such a wonderful spirit, so thank you! Now a huge congrats goes to: KIM!

Kim, please send me your addy at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com and I'll get that right out to you! Stay tuned tomorrow for another giveaway! This one is pretty special to me and I can't wait to share it with you!

Happy Holidays!
xoxo,
k.

4 comments:

lisa truesdell said...

gorgeous, kg. just gorgeous. love your tree, love your words!!

Barb in AK said...

SOOOOOOO adorable! I'm very excited that you are sharing your album with us each day! Keep up the good work :-)

Michelle said...

Congrats, Kim!! You lucky girl!!!
LOVE the page Kelly! What a beautiful photo!

TracieClaiborne said...

Have I mentioned lately that you rock because YOU ROCK!!!!! YOU DO! :) I love your little tags on the left. So clever to have one say "20" and one say "10." I put "25" on the front of my album and I wanted to hang a tag to say "Countdown to Christmas" or "December 2010" but I couldn't picture and then I saw yours and I was like SHE ROCKS. heehee Now post some more pages woman!