Friday, November 11, 2011

Meet me at the KISSING BOOTH!

HELLO, everyone!!

First let me start by saying Happy 11.11.11 (how cool is that?!), but even more importantly - HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!! As the daughter, granddaughter, niece or wife of men who have bravely and honorably served our country in several branches of the armed forces, I can't say thank you enough for your selfless sacrifice and dedication to our freedom. God bless you all.

And in *my* mind what better way to honor those service men we love than with kisses?! That's right - BasicGrey is so excited to announce the launch of its brand new line dedicated to love, kisses and all things mushy!! Let me introduce you to KISSING BOOTH!
********************************************************************
Photobucket
Hey you love birds – get a (crafting) room! We normally don’t kiss and tell, but we had to spill the beans about our adorable Kissing Booth collection. Step right up and get a big ol’ smooch of petal-perfect pinks and love-me-tender reds mixed with some sinfully sweet chocolate. Whether you go for a peck or a full-on snogfest (yes, we're Harry Potter fans at BasicGrey ;)), we think Kissing Booth is the perfectly lovely way to craft whatever or whomever you are passionate about. Sensational style, opulent color, and precious, sav
ory patterns … all sealed with a kiss.

Photobucket
(Just look how tiny my little man was in these photos! *sob*)

I'm so excited about this line. Not only am I a true romantic at heart and lover of all things girlie and pink (what else would a girl in a houseful of boys be?!), but I am truly in LOVE with all the new products and new ways of packaging things we've done in Kissing Booth. Here, let me show you...

First, we have the gorgeous papers. As always there are 18
sheets of double-sided patterned papers, but rather than have only one color of solid on the back sides, there are now two. So there are two solid reds, two solid browns and so on. LOVE that! Oh...and those ledger papers? *dying*

Photobucket

Check out our new ALPHA STICKERS! Oh my gosh! I've been begging for what seems like forever to get multiple fonts on one alpha sheet and now it's HERE!! Check out those tiny pink letter tabs! The best part? It comes WITH the collection pack. It's almost like a bonus!

Then there's the mini envies! They come in both transparent vellum and cardstock and are so stinkin' cute with their mini buttons and string I can't stand it!
Photobucket

So now we come to what I think is my FAVORITE new product - the layered trims. Holy cuteness. I used one on my layout below and I love them. They are such a great easy accent. And for a girl who doesn't sew, what's better than having it already done for you?!
Photobucket

Check out the new way we're doing chipboard! It's been a while since we've released new chipboard alphas, but we are again - and this time with chip sticker shapes! So you get two sheets of each in one package! Brilliant! I'm telling you - I LOVE this release!
Photobucket


Photobucket
And my littlest not so little anymore...oy. I'm not ready for his infatuations. Of all my guys, he's the biggest ladies man. He told his brother and dad last week that he has quote "24 girlfriends and they're all HOT!" Help me. Seriously!

Photobucket
Finally here are a couple of cards using Kissing Booth. The one on the left was adapted from an adorable one I fell in love with on Pinterest (I've professed my adoration of this site many times).

One last thing before I go - I want to announce the winner of the Kelly Purkey SketchPad giveaway! Congratulations CHAR!!! (Sorry this is a bit late!) Please contact me at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!

Have a wonderful day and please - thank a vet today.
xoxo,

kg


8 comments:

Scrapthat said...

AWESOME!
I always say...you CAN'T go wrong with Basic Grey!

{VICKI} said...

this collection is YUMMY

TeenaBugg38 said...

WOWOWOWOW!! I must say you rocked it!!! I love the layouts and cards....this is such a pretty collection, yet another must have for me :)

Michelle said...

This is such a fun and beautiful line!! I love all the goodies!! Another great one!! You knocked it out of the park, as always!! Awesome pages and cards, Kelly! That was the first thing I noticed with that first page was how little Carson was!!! Oh, you are in big trouble!!! You are going to have to be beating off the girls!! LOL
Congrat's Char!!! So cool it is someone I "know"!

Michelle L. said...

Hooray! Another new BG line-- and a fabulous one at that! Thanks for the peek and the inspiration!

{dawn} said...

What a gorgeous collection - loving the pink and brown! And all of the goodies (embellishments!!)...

Julie Warner said...

I think my favorite items are the little envelopes. So cute! I can think of dozens of layouts that would look amazing with this new line. Hmmmm

Branded Photo Booth said...

Aside from kissing booth, you can also use this as decoration and design on your photo booth strips.