Thursday, December 01, 2011

On the 1st day of December...

....I want to give to you....

my heartfelt thanks for sticking with me during 2011! I know I've been a sporadic blogger but I truly appreciate all those that still come around and have interest in me, my family and my scrappy endeavors :) You guys are truly the best and I can't tell you that enough. As a sign of my thanks and in the spirit of giving, I have a few things I want to share with you.

First up - BasicGrey is hosting a 25 days of Christmas on their website.
Photobucket
Each day when you visit, you can click on the advent calendar image below selecting the day and there will be a special surprise for you! How fun is that?

Photobucket

Even more fun is this FREE desktop calendar wall paper also from BasicGrey. Get one of your very own by clicking here. Mine is already up and getting me in the holiday spirit every time I look at it!

Photobucket

I'll be back tomorrow with even more - starting with Scrapbook & Cards Today's WINTER ISSUE! Trust me, it's GORGEOUS...and it doesn't stop there!

Here's to a wonderful December!
xoxo,
kg

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I thoroughly enjoy your blog and all of your family photos and scrappy endeavors! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!