Saturday, December 10, 2011

On the 10th day of December...

I want to share with you one of my new favorite websites - Easy Canvas Prints!

Photobucket
As a photographer wanna-be of the highest degree, I am a sucker for good photo printing and I love it even more when that photo is printed on canvas. Since I love giving my photos as gifts I have tried several different websites especially at the holidays but the the quality at Easy Canvas Prints is just truly superior. Their shipping is fast and reasonable - if not free depending on the specials they have at the time, their packaging is very secure and the canvases are gorgeous. But for me it is the customer service that really put them over the top. They address any questions or concerns quickly and professionally and they are incredibly friendly all at the same time.

I ordered the below canvas of the boys (finally a canvas for ME!) and it came in a week including shipping. How's that for service?Photobucket

PhotobucketAdd Image
Easy Canvas Prints offers great options like choosing frame depth, wrapping of the image, mirror wrap or solid color wrap. And I don't know if you can tell well from this photo, but mine has a solid color wrap (black) on the sides so it looks like it's already in a frame from the side. I love having choices.

Now I have a reason for YOU to love Easy Canvas Prints as well! They have generously offered my awesome readers a gift code for $10 off a canvas of your choice! Simply go HERE and enter the code: 063455896433

Happy Printing and have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back Monday with another special post and perhaps a bit more of my December daily! I can't wait to share it with you!

Before I go, the winner of my Nordic Holiday giveaway is MARGIE!!
Photobucket

Congrats, Margie!! Please contact me at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!!!

xoxo,
kg

2 comments:

Ruth G said...

Congrats to Margie!

Kelly, thanks for the great picture idea! Looks totally awesome!

mitchmac said...

Hi Kelly, AWESOME photo! BTW - How's your DD album going?