Friday, August 11, 2006

Guest DT at The Scrapbook Site!

Hey all! I thought I'd do a little promotion for Elayne and her amazing site The Scrapbook Site. When she asked me to be the guest DT member for her kit club this month, I have to admit I was a bit nervous. I don't often create multiple layouts with the same products, but her kit is so packed and has such great stuff in it! I've been having such a fabulous time playing around, especially with the awesome new A2Z papers! YUMMY! They are just so boyish and fresh and fun! Here is a sneak peak at what's coming in the next week or so on site.

This is the page I did of the pictures of Ethan fishing with Mr. Scott I posted last week. And I don't think I gave him kudos before when I posted the photos, but my husband t
ook these amazing shots! Aren't they incredible!! (I tell him I just finally wore him down. It's a hard life to be married to a scrapbooker! ;))

I hope you'll come by and check Elayne's site out and even visit again when I do a little online chat a bit later in the month. As an additional incentive, she's holding a cool contest this month called "Show us Your Style." I'll keep you posted on the chat and I'd love to have everyone stop by so I'm not talking to myself! ;)

15 comments:

Jana said...

Congrats on the guest DT gig! Your page looks great (as always!) and I'll def. take some time to stop by and visit that site. I don't subscribe to any kits yet (either!!!) but def. think they're the way to go.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! LOVE the LO!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the DT thing! Very exciting!
Love your layout!! Rockin' design, ... as always!

Greta Adams said...

love love love that LO soooo much....fabulous and congrats

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And such a cute LO.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the guest DT!!! I love the layout in your post today!! I was reading farther down and wondered if you would ever consider showing more about your planning... I am a "go with the flow" scrapper and am very interested in how others plan pages.

Thanks!
Karen

Susan said...

congrats on the DT thing!
your pages always always amaze me!!! Love that layout. I love all the details, the angles and the arrow!

Roxy Roller said...

Hey, Kelly...I thought those very same thoughts about my husband this week. I pulled some photos off our point and shoot digital the other day, and was shocked to find some he took of my oldest son. They went to some diesel truck races and there was a playground there. I guess he took shots of my DS, and would you believe that they were all great. Some were so nicely framed in the slides and wheels of the playground. I thought that obviously he is starting to see things from the eye of a scrapbooker, because normally he would never take close-ups or anything, he is more of a big picture guy! Needless to say, I was impressed!

Congrats on the Guest DT spot, I was one for the first time this month for a site, and I was a little concerned about doing 4 items with the same 'stuff', but they all turned out great!

Love the layout of your son fishing, and tell your husband that he is a rockin' photographer too!!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Just barely came across your blog! Where the heck have I been?!?!?! CONGRATS on your guest DT spot! Your work is killah....I'm not surprised they wanted to feature your work! So happy I found your blog!

Debbie said...

Congratulations! Such a cool layout. I will try and remember to come by when you are on. Keep us posted exactly when.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and thanks for the pointer...I'm header over after I say, "hi!" here. Oh, before I forget, GREAT DESIGN!

RACHEL =) said...

WOW Kelly, this page is amaaaaazing!! Love it tons! Congrats on your Guest DT spot, that's awesome! =)

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you just come up with the BEST designs! Love this!

Rhonda said...

Congrats on being their guest DT...and what a great layout you did....I was wondering...did you use a special trimmer to cut the wave strips on your layout or did you do them free hand???

Sprayers in Uttar Pardesh said...

Superb design!