Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??!

Oh Yeah! Forget Monday Nights....let's hear it for Sunday afternoons! Football season has officially started again and we're all very excited. Ethan entered the draft once more (Oh, yes, I said draft. Lest you forget, we take football very seriously here in Kentucky!) and was picked up by the Jr. Tackle Titans.
He loves his coach and we found out that his team was division champs last year just like ours was. It should make for another great year! So on Sunday night we headed over the the football field to gather our practice gear/pads/helmet and have our first team meeting.

Ethan's practice jersey is #4 - the same as his football hero Brett Favre, AND we went home with one of the biggest helmets they had as it was proved yet again that my son has a reallllly big head! HA! But E wasn't the only one excited. Check out little brother. He's so ready for next year!

13 comments:

phamil said...

Awwww, he's so cute! I remember those days! Wish I had more pics! I remember Patrick getting hit so hard playing when he was 6 that his pads were knocked around almost backwards!!! And please, don't let there be a puddle anywhere on the field!!!LOL! Love the pics!

The Sonboul's said...

Kelly your boys are so CUTE!!!! love these pics. I can't wait for Bradley to do sports

Susan Beth said...

We are starting flag football just today! It is so exciting! Your boys look great! Enjoy the season!

Anonymous said...

as you get ready for football, i will be getting ready for ballet.
:)

Janine Wahl said...

Good luck with the upcoming season!
Man, I have to start thinking 'bout sports for the kiddo pretty soon here too!
Have a good one Kelly!

Anonymous said...

love football season!!

and i love all your CHA sample pages!! :)

Mer said...

Oh my...he looks SO grown up in his gear!

You have some really good-lookin' little boys. :)

darcy said...

OH goodnes.. I can see the scrapbook page in the works already. he is TOO cute!

Michelle said...

Your pictures are the best!
I LOVE your work and blog.
Thanks for sharing your talent!
Michelle.

Sasha Farina said...

they're handsome young fellas!! enjoy Kelly!

kelly said...

love the pics, kel :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Kelly, I just popped over here for the first time from 2Peas, and I see FOOTBALL!!! My son just started his fourth season yesterday!!! and that's in Texas! Yeah, football and TX - synonyms!! LOL! Your guy is stunning in that BIG helmet!! Nothin better than our sons in a football helmet! TFS!!

Anonymous said...

hi Guess who? Come on I'm your Eldest -bestest-craziest-sis-in-law you will ever have. The boz look great !! Hey Maegan's head is not that small you know! I'm under Curts site so don't get confused. I have a MY SPACE also . Sylviaermosa@yahoo.com. I did not spell the words by mistake! LOVE YOU