Monday, August 18, 2008

Label Tulip

I had the pleasure of being a guest designer over at Label Tulip for the month of August. Cindee put together an awesome kit and I had such fun working with some new products that I might not have chosen on my own. :)

This one was done for the "What I did on my Summer Vacation" challenge. For us, it was a bit of a summer STAY-cation and we spent every spare minute at the pool. The boys discovered the thrill of going down the slide on their own and they did it all. the. time.

Products:Bazzill CS, Dream Street PP, Scenic Route PP, American Crafts Puffy Thickers, Colorbox (Clearsnap) Chalk Ink, Zig pen (blue).

I don't often scrap photos of my husband, but I'm trying to be better about that. I took this picture on Father's Day. We try and get at least one every year with ALL the boys - sad, yes, I know! - as usually someone is missing or uncooperative! This layout documents how lucky my boys are to have him as he's an incredibly attentive and involved dad.

Products:Bazzill CS, Pink Paislee PP, American Crafts PP, Scenic Route PP and chipboard pogs, Pink Paislee Rub-ons, Jenni Bowlin PP and label stickers and bingo card, Heidi Swapp Alphas, Label Stamp created for Label Tulip, Houndstooth ribbon, Pentel Pen, Colorbox (Clearsnap) Chalk Ink, Creative Cafe (EK Success) flower

I couldn't help but go ahead and scrap this sweet photo of Carson and Miss Emma. LOVED the colors in this and when I saw this awesome paper by Alexis Hardy for Dream Street in the pack, it was the perfect match.

Products:Bazzill CS, Dream Street PP, American Crafts PP, Scenic Route Pogs (chipboard circles), Heidi Swapp Chipboard Hearts, Staples, Colorbox (Clearsnap) ink, Label Stamp created for Label Tulip

And finally, I was digging all the awesome yellows and aquas in this kit and finally got around to scrapping this awesome Peacock photo I've had on my desk for well over a year. These were taken on my oldest's kindy field trip (and he's now just started 3rd grade!). I just love the zoo! :)

Products: Bazzill CS, American Crafts Thickers, BasicGrey Brads and buttons, Creative Cafe (EK Success) trim, Scenic Route Pog, Colorbox (Clearsnap) chalk ink, October Afternoon PP, American Crafts PP

Thank you again to Cindee and the gals at Label Tulip for letting me play along this month! I had a ball! :)

13 comments:

Leah said...

Beautiful layouts as always! Really love the "splash" one with all the wavy paper!

kristina proffitt said...

Great layouts, Kelly! You do such beautiful work!! Happy Monday! :)

Andrea Amu said...

Lovin' all your work on these pages, Kelly! The Father's Day photo and the peacock are my faves!

Kimberly said...

GORGEOUS creation...Love all your work totally RAWKS and inspires! xoxo
Lots of love,
K
PS...I nominated you on my blog darlin!

Anonymous said...

ohh Kelly georgous work - this kit is wonderful I really like how each layout has a fresh look. xo xo xo

Susan Beth said...

Wonderful layouts! All of them!

darcy said...

goodness you can scrap! Not just BG either.. hehehe.. you can do it all!! GORGEOUS pages!

Anonymous said...

YUM to every bit of your creations! LOVING that turquoise brick wall and how well the papers went with it.

Charlene E. said...

I am also a fan of your work. Love the Splash page. I've been experimenting with waves on my pages for summer water fun. I think I have more to learn from the looks of yours. You are a real inspiration.

Molly said...

Seriously, I think you can make dirt look good, you are just sooooo amazing, my dear! :D Love it all!

p.s.
tagged ya ;)

Anonymous said...

Love Splash - we are heading into Spring (down unda!) and this LO makes me look forward to Summer!
lovely

Angela Fehr said...

Just found your blog - love your layouts and I'm going to keep you bookmarked and watch for more! Really like the brown/blue combination on the second layout, and the curvy cut on top!

Anonymous said...

Love your projects! I also just saw the Tarisota gallery and your projects were awesome there too! Thanks for showing off Pink Paislee so well! Rebecca