Monday, October 13, 2008

He did it!

Ok! I had no idea it had been so long since I posted and I'm afraid this one, for now, is just going to be a quick drive-by.

But I had to share this...check the little man out! He came home from Preschool today determined he was going to learn to ride his two-wheeler all by himself and by gosh, within 30 minutes he did!! Such determination! I love that about him almost as much as I love this huge smile! I'm so proud! He earned a huge vanilla ice cream cone for his efforts, too - which I'm sure is going to have him hunting for other things he can "learn!"

Anyhow, there's so many new pics I want to share, and I'm going to do my best to get them up, but in the meantime I want to give a quick heads up - tomorrow's going to be a special post that will include a dual giveaway, so be sure to check back!

Have a great night!

5 comments:

Karan said...

look at that smile on his face...that picture speaks a thousand words....

Melissa Bove said...

AWWW! How sweet is he?!! YAY! He did it!! What a great photo!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Hugs, Melissa

Margaret Spengler said...

wonderful way to go little man.

Sasha Farina said...

OMG.. look at that smile! He's soooooooo proud!!! WTG!

Anonymous said...

How quick do they grow up Kelly?? TOO quick! Luke is getting a bike with training wheels for christmas..he is not a baby but a little boy now? Hey chooky, I sent you an email a week ago, did you get it yet?
Chat soon
Ali x