Monday, October 13, 2008

He did it!

Ok! I had no idea it had been so long since I posted and I'm afraid this one, for now, is just going to be a quick drive-by.

But I had to share this...check the little man out! He came home from Preschool today determined he was going to learn to ride his two-wheeler all by himself and by gosh, within 30 minutes he did!! Such determination! I love that about him almost as much as I love this huge smile! I'm so proud! He earned a huge vanilla ice cream cone for his efforts, too - which I'm sure is going to have him hunting for other things he can "learn!"

Anyhow, there's so many new pics I want to share, and I'm going to do my best to get them up, but in the meantime I want to give a quick heads up - tomorrow's going to be a special post that will include a dual giveaway, so be sure to check back!

Have a great night!

5 comments:

Karan said...

look at that smile on his face...that picture speaks a thousand words....

Melissa Bove said...

AWWW! How sweet is he?!! YAY! He did it!! What a great photo!! Thanks for sharing it!!

Hugs, Melissa

Margaret said...

wonderful way to go little man.

~Sasha Farina~ said...

OMG.. look at that smile! He's soooooooo proud!!! WTG!

Ali said...

How quick do they grow up Kelly?? TOO quick! Luke is getting a bike with training wheels for christmas..he is not a baby but a little boy now? Hey chooky, I sent you an email a week ago, did you get it yet?
Chat soon
Ali x