Sunday, October 05, 2008

Monster Love

and a Target Dollar Spot alert. Seriously, what could be better?

But before I get started on my ode to Monster Love, I have to say this: It's all HER fault. I blame her completely for her reckless enabling. So there.

Anyhow, back to my sweet stuffies. Who could blame me when these two jumped into my cart on my latest trip to Target? I couldn't toss them out. I mean, really - just look at that one little tooth sticking out and the wide open hugs they are ready to give. I just had to adopt them. Never mind that my boys thought I was ridiculous as I tried to make THEM want them! HA! Now they're mine all mine and they make me happy. (And as an aside, THESE little monsters sat still for their photo shoot. Just sayin'.)

And in other news, CONGRATULATIONS to CASSIE for winning the PaperCrafts and Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazines from yesterday's World Card Making Day contest! Email me at kelly.goree@gmail.com to claim your prize!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

;) i pass the blame to bridge.

Shannon said...

and I bought some too about 2 weeks ago!!!! put away for a surprise for Eli either for birthday or Christmas!!! got the puppets and the stuffed animals!

Cassie said...

I love the Target dollar spot!

I'm so excited to win the magazine! It made my night!!!

Sally said...

Ha! I saw one at Target yesterday and asked Carter if he wanted it and he said "Uh, no thanks. But can I have a Hot Wheel?" So I didn't get it but I should have gotten it just for me anyway. They are pretty stinkin' cute.

janet said...

Very cute!!! I do the same thing with my kids. I see something I want and try to make them want it too!

Jennifer Priest said...

Super cute little monsters!!! That Target $1 post is just trouble!

Katie Watson said...

I bought every different monster that they had. I have girls age 7&9, way past the little stuffed monster stage...so I think they're for me...too cute!

kristina proffitt said...

Aren't they SO cute? My Target was SO picked over, but I did manage to get two of them (one of them is that cute red one you have). I wish they had more because I would have gotten them! Caylin just LOVES them. She hasn't put them down since we bought them the other day! Ha! :) Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where to ask you this, so I'll try here. You have a layout posted called Sweetest Love. I believe I found it at scrapbooks.com. You used a paper folding technique on it. Do you have a tutorial anywhere on how to do that? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

i saw those the other day, and they are way too adorable to pass up!!! hehe.

The Sonboul's said...

Those little guys are so fun! I heart the $1 deals at Target! LOL it's where Santa does all his stocking shopping ;)

Amanda Muirhead said...

oh my those are too cute!! and boo on Canada for not having a Target!! LOL Isn't it lovely to have someone sit still for a photoshoot!

BethW said...

And now it's your fault because I'm going to Target later on today and I am sure some of these will jump in my cart when I'm not looking!

marbargarbo said...

I buy these and give them to the dogs ... :D