Thursday, October 30, 2008

Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh...

Nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh...

BATMAN!!!

(and Robin!)


That was the song I heard all day long today as Carson anticipated wearing his costume. He totally had to add in the "and Robin!" part so it was about him, too.

This is just a little preview from tonight as we went T-o-Ting at a friend's office party. From what I understand, The Joker was at football practice but is scheduled to make an appearance tomorrow!

I can't wait!

Happy Halloween and Stay Safe!

5 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

They both look so adorable Kelly! Love those cotstumes. :)

Laura Vigliarolo said...

They look wonderful, one year my boys were "Batman" and Robin, but my oldest as "Batman" was really a Vampire not the real Batman, but people got it anyway.

Lindsay Teague Moreno | 5ive Photo said...

so cute Kelly! :) My little brother was batman when we were kids too! It's priceless. He's 24 and still talks about it!

Sasha Farina said...

so so adorable!!!

Mom of 3 Boys said...

my husband would LOVE these costumes! they are exactly what he wants to dress our boys in but i told him we could wait a couple more years. this year the 2yo was chip and the 4yo was dale :)