Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Home from Orlando!

Photobucket
Don't let this photo fool you. It did nothing but rain the entire time I was in Florida. The entire time...oh, except when I took the town car to catch my plane! Of course! Why is it that the last day you're some place is always the nicest? And then I flew back to more rain at home, but anyhow...

Rain or not, I had the most incredible time with the ladies at Scrappy Boutique, an adorable little store in Orlando. The owner, Stacey, and her amazing manager, Amy, were so gracious and made me feel more than welcome. It was such an honor to be there and meet every one of them. Their love of BasicGrey is unparalleled! (Seriously - you should see the store!) ;)

Here they are working hard on a Porcelain mini album! That little miss on the left hiding behind her album is Deb - she also helped me by being a TA during one of my Expo classes a couple days later. (THANKS, Deb!)
Photobucket
Photobucket

I also enjoyed meeting so many of you at Orlando's Scrapbook Expo. We had an amazing venue at the Gaylord Palms and the classes were busy but a lot of fun! Thank you for coming out and spending some (or all in a few cases!) of your day with me! The next Expo is in Duluth, Georgia (right outside Hotlanta) in July and hope to see you Georgia/Tennessee girls there! :)

One more thing! I have been playing along with the girls over at Studio Calico and am drooling over their June kit, Soda Fountain! It's absolutely amazing and what's even more amazing is that I'll have one of those yummy kits to share with YOU! Stay tuned for the details and in the meantime, here are a few sneak peeks to tide you over! Remember - the big reveal is TONIGHT at midnight eastern time!! Hop over there and join in the reveal nite fun!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Happy Hump Day, all!

xoxo,
k.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelly it was so much fun hanging out with you at the expo during your classes. Your classes were awesome. I am ready for more :) I also can't wait until I work on the page kit I bought too...Love the colors. Can we purchase those kits that you taught at the scrapbook store?
Jeannie

stephanie howell said...

fun! wish i could have gone, too!
and girl i can tell you rocked this kit.
xo

meganklauer said...

Amazing SC sneaks! I can't wait to see more!

Diana said...

I love your sneaks! I can't wait for the reveal!!! :)

april said...

wow, thanks for sharing your trip and your sneaks look so fabulous!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! totally cool sneaks... cant wait for tonight ... and then to wait for that hot little kit to be in my hot little hands too... totally green with envy that you have one already ;)

Melissa said...

At least it wasn't one of those long awaited Disney vacations. I know someone who went for the first time last week and "enjoyed" the same weather you hit. Hope you are drying out in KY!

Dani said...

I was at the "gal pal" class with my friend and we loved it!!!! We had such a great time, I took about 6 classes and yours was my favorite!!! I have a question for you I bought one of the kits you were offering at the class the quote mini book, and when I got home all my letters were gone from the sticker sheet. :( Do you know an online store were I can buy the same letter stickers ? I would really appreciate that since I can't wait to dig into my kit!! THANK YOU!!

Kelly Goree Photography said...

Dani, I'm not sure how to contact you so I hope you see this, but please call our office at 801.544.1116 and tell them what happened. They will send you a replacement. Ask for Julie if you have any trouble getting someone who knows what you're talking of. We'll get it taken care of and I'm so sorry that happened to you.

Erin Bassett said...

LOVE the sneaks!!!

Ginny said...

Oh how I miss my LLS - sadly, it went out of business. If you are lucky enough to live near a great store, support it as much as you can. It's so frustrating to have rely on internet sites. I was drooling at the photo with the cardstock in the background.

Karen Johnston said...

Absolutely fun paper! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly, I'm glad to see you made it home safely. I'm so sorry it rained the whole time you were here. Honestly though, that's the only reason i got to attend your class at Scrappy Boutique. We were rained out of our vacations which was only 1 1/2 hour from home. Hey, we live in vacation land. LOL!! I So enjoyed meeting you and helping you with the class. My dream is to teach people to scrap, so I got to live a piece of that dream. I've already finishes my Gal Pal album and can't wait to get some pictures in it. You were so sweet and so fun. It was a pleasure participating in both of your classes. Once again, Thank you so much. Debbie

Debbie Weinhold aka Debdoodle said...

Hi kelly, just wondering why my Google name didn't go on. Don't want you to think I'm a stalker. LOL!!!