Wednesday, May 06, 2009

It was a great night!

Last night was a great night! I just love nights like that! It started with a yummy (if I do say so myself!) dinner of spicy sausage quesadillas (my tribute to Cinco de Mayo!) and then we went outside for a few minutes to enjoy our first rain-free evening in close to a week.

Our neighbor, Joe, and his son had their go-cart out and they were kind enough to give each of my boys a ride around the block. Do you think they enjoyed it?! ha! I'm going to go out on a limb and say "yes!"
After that, Ethan and his dad played a little Nerf football while T rode his bike all in their way and my wee man (who is NOT so wee anymore!) played with his new Hot Wheels car. OH...and I took pictures of it all just in case anyone had any doubt as to what I was doing! ;))
Photobucket
We were just about to head inside for the night to finish homework and hit the showers when THIS happened.

And who could go inside then?!
Photobucket
Photobucket
A perfect ending to a great evening! Thank you, Mr. Good Humor Man!

And don't forget to enter to win the awesome BasicGrey Lime Rickey stamps I'm giving away in the post below! You must leave a comment ON THAT POST! to be entered to win!

Happy Hump Day, all!
xoxo,
k.

7 comments:

Kristin said...

That photo is AWESOME! I'm a sucker for photos of kids with their toys. The composition on this is wonderful! TFS!

TanishaRenee said...

Awesome photos! So glad I stumbled across your blog, I love your designs!!

I'll be attending Scrapbook Expo in Somerset, I'll be sure to stop by and say hello!

Daniela/Neliz said...

this really sounds like a great evening! And wow, i can see so many pictures of icecreams i would like to try if i could! Yummy!
hugs, Daniela/Neliz

Melanie said...

I love the shot w/ the hot wheels car! Makes me want a little boy! Of course you can't go inside with the ice cream truck out! thanks for sharing your night with us!

MNJackson said...

Not sure if you read your comments or not but I was wondering if you hand script your boarders (The dashes going about the pages for the boarder and around picture and journaling on the Wisteria Mom's scrap page.

Kelly Goree Photography said...

Ms. Jackson - yes, I do hand draw my borders (usually with a pen and a ruler). I hope this helps :)

Jocelyn said...

AHHHH....what perfect photos!!!! I felt like I spent the evening with the family!!!!