Wednesday, May 20, 2009

New BASICGREY - JUNE BUG & LEMONADE!

Today's the day!!

*************************
A panorama of savory summer designs, June Bug is a walk through a wildflower garden of color. This newest double-sided collection is where eclectic, energetic shades merge in quilted patterns of rich, seasonal colors. Like wildflowers, June Bug is a bit untamed and a tad unruly, but a gorgeous addition to any creative project. Spot this June Bug in your next design.

Who wants Lemonade?! Parched for something to quench your summer scrapbooking thirst? Try some Lemonade‚ the refreshing, revitalizing elixir of cool color that is the newest collection. Brightly tart and sensationally tangy‚ beat the heat with a glass or two of Lemonade.

Each of our newest lines includes your BasicGrey favorites like 18 incredible papers (note: June Bug is double-sided), collec­tion packs, 6x6 pads, and mono, mini mono, alpha and element stickers. We've also included favorites in the chip department: chip sticker alphas and shapes. There are two bitsy clear acrylic stamps and one regular acrylic stamp, followed by oodles of loved items‚brads, glazed brads, buttons, two single-sheet designer rub-ons, and a five-page Olio rub-on book, plus the popular card kit. Phew‚ that's a lot to drink in!

Warning: reading the following may cause uncontrollable bursts of happiness (but we knew you were craving more!) Welcome our newest additions to the BasicGrey arsenal of creativity: Woolies, Pops, Take Note, cardstock stickers, Doilies and Do Me A Favor box kits!

No more self-accessorizing felt (or trying to find an adhesive that holds). Woolies are self-adhesive, layered felt stickers that include all the embellishments, from wire to stitching to ritzy rhinestone accents. No additional work necessary‚ just pick and stick!

You've gotta have some Pops! A pop of color, a burst of pizzazz, Pops are layered cardstock stickers that add an intricate dimensional look to projects. Rhinestone accents adorn these Pops-of-perfect-color that match our newest lines‚ June Bug and Lemonade collections.

You'll want to Take Note. That's why we are launching Take Note‚ beautiful journaling blocks with coordinating printed trans­parencies that can be stacked and used together or separately. Take Note journaling spots are perfectly mini-sized spaces to note the important moments, jot down a few thoughts and simplify journaling into effortless, beautifully brief notes.

Try our new 6x12 cardstock stickers! These extra large, super intricate stickers are available in designer solid colors. Use an entire design or cut, crop and break down these stickers to adorn photos, pages and more.

These aren't grandma's Doilies! No offense to grandma, but we've put a modern twist on a timeless creation. Our Doilies are intricately-cut papers in detailed designs, available in many patterns and colors. Border your page or photo, trim to suit your style and add a distinct accent to your next treasured page.

Do Me a Favor? The Do-Me-A-Favor party favor box kits will have guests at your next party oohing-and-aahing with delight and wondering, “How did she do that?" Each kit contains six delightful, ready-to-assemble favor boxes. Pack them with candy, notes or party trinkets for guests. Detailed step-by-step, illustrated instructions are included for easy assembly.

Long-awaited and finally available are our new Designer Cardstock packs. These packs of 24 double-sided solids (four each of six colors) are just what BasicGrey lovers have yearned for. Never run out of your favorite cardstock colors again. Use as a backdrop for your favorite BasicGrey patterned papers, create cards and altered items. Why use boring cardstock when double-sided, designer-distressed papers are at your fingertips? Give your next page a fabulous look with our new designer cardstock.

JUNE BUG:

Photobucket

LEMONADE:

Photobucket

And a few projects:

June Bug: (These cards are going to be part of the Card Kit released with June Bug)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Lemonade:
These layouts are based on sketches by my awesome friend Becky Fleck. Love her PageMaps site! And a huge Thank You to Ms. Steph for allowing me to use pics of her adorable Sadie (love you!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a beautiful Wednesday! I leave out of town tomorrow to teach at Scrappy Boutique in Orlando and to teach at Scrapbook Expo! I'll be checking in as I can! I hope to see a lot of you there!

xoxo,
k.

42 comments:

Nicole Samuels said...

Can I be you for just one day?! LOL These lines are so yummy! Love lemonade's colors...so fun. And that layout with Sadie...adorable! You are amazing, Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! is all I can say. BG continues to Wow me each time they come out with a new collection pack. When will these be available for purchase?

stephanie howell said...

ACK! i LOVE it. i LOVE both lines, seriously. and you, my friend, are incredible. love the layout. safe traveling. xo

Ally said...

Oh. My. Goodness. I didn't think there would be a BG line I would love more than Lime Rickey. But there you have it. I must have these. pure pure yumminess! Have fun playing!

Kimmie said...

i am not a fan of pink but i really do love that Lemonade

Amy Harle said...

A-maaaa-zing!!! Love the Lemonade line :)

michele said...

oh WOW, kelly! these are gorgeous! can't wait to see all the new stuff!

Trish- Advocare Advisor said...

Gorgeous layouts! I love the lemonade. BasicGrey has always been my fav.

elizabeth kartchner said...

love the layouts and I'm pretty much
in love
with June Bug!! thanks for sharing!

Kirsty Wiseman said...

somebody hold me back - im headed for dinkies secret stash of BG before the shops get it... kelly, im coming to steal it from you right this very minute (well, an 11 hour plane ride away)

Renee said...

Great stuff!!!

Can't wait to see it in person!

Marla said...

OH my goodness. I LOVE the lemonade stuff

Kim Faucher said...

okay, so I"ve been sick in bed for a week with the stupid flu and I saw this and am completely recovered!!! lol
It is beautiful , hopeful colors and makes me so happy for spring!!!
Love the pages too... you rock the pink with boy pages... so awesome!

Kim

Anonymous said...

WOW! Fabulous stuff :)

mustangkayla said...

Terrific layouts! The Hot Fun In The Summer is so stinkin' cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Talk about Summer Lovin! I am totally lovin these new releases and cannot WAIT to get my hands on them!
Gorgeous examples!

Moni S. said...

BG is kicking butt! Love these new lines.

Ana said...

Love it all! TFS:)

Cathy Pascual said...

gorgeous! especially love lemonade!

Unknown said...

OH gorgeous stuff!!!!
Have fun in Orlando!

Michelle said...

These are awesome new lines!! More that I just have to have!! I {heart} BG!! Wish I could see you in Orlando! Timing is off.. heading to FL 6/10-6/17 to DW. Have a great trip!!

Cindy S. said...

WOW!! YOu AND BG have outdone yourselves!!!

Paola said...

Love the bright and fresh colour. I love your layouts they are always vibrant and fun. Have fun teaching.
Take care,
Paola

Melanie said...

As if I needed anymore lines to love. too cute. such fun, bright colors! i looooove all the new stuff they have came out with as well. had to check out the BG site for everything else, and can't wait to get my hands on it. YUMMY!

Tobi said...

I'm jumping, I'm jiving, I'm rolling on the floor in delight! My addiction has full control of me! Basic Grey-please never leave me, your colors and beauty coarse through my veins! Oh MY!

Chardee said...

I'm feelin' all "warm & fuzzy" for BG's new Woolies and I'm "jumping for joy" over the new Pops! BG never ceases to win my heart and your layouts endear the lines to me even more! Thanks for sharing, Kelly!

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Love the new lines, and LOVE your examples (but what else is new - it's BG and Kelly Goree, of course I love them!). Safe travels to you!

Debbie O'Neal said...

Kelly - Thanks for the great review of the new lines. I am always amazed how every single new line BG releases is so wonderful!!
Now, I gotta start stalking the stores to find that June Bug stuff.

And OMG - all those yummy new embellishments were making my mouth water too!

Jill said...

Mmm mmm GOOD!

Linda said...

Kelly you will have to do a LO of Harper now (just to be fair).
The paper looks fabulous-a bit retro- I am liking the look of the Lemonade papers. Cant wait until they are released and make their way over here
Linda

Kelly Goree Photography said...

Ah, Linda, Harper already has a layout or two from me...this was catch up time for Sadie ;)

Kataroo said...

Oooooooh I am thirsty for lemonade!!!

Unknown said...

Must. Have. These...!

*thud*

Phinny just phainted from excitement and color overload.

(*smile*)

Annelies said...

I'm not crazy about June Bug, but I'll be running to the shop once they have Lemonade available here in Belgium! I absolutely love this collection!

Unknown said...

I cant wait to get my hands on june bug. WOW

sarah said...

i've gotta get my hands on these!!!! i love it!

hugs,
sarah.

Tina said...

Love your wavy title in your "walk in the park"! BG has double-sided pp!!! I am really excited now!

Barb said...

If I had nothing in my scraproom but BG products, I could scrap forEVEr and be totally blissed out. Seriously. :D

valerie said...

beautiful

Maria said...

I so love them! I love everything that BG puts out. I save one pack unopened to to keep to savor for ever!

Tina cockburn said...

Holy scrapbooks! That is some seriously scraptastic eye candy. Can't wait to get me some!

Monica said...

Wow!! Love your blog!!!

I've tried to lift one of your layouts. Hope you don't mind.....


You can see it in my blog: http://www.acinom1972.blogspot.com/