Friday, November 19, 2010

Let's play HOPSCOTCH!

Will You Love and Adore Hopscotch? Yes X No

Remember the days when love was simple and innocent? Recall the moment you realized boys (or girls) did NOT have cooties? When all it took was passing a note with a ‘check yes or no’ question to secure everlasting love, well, at least for a week or two? BasicGrey is bringing back the days of awkwardly-thrilling first dances, butterflies in the stomach and secret crushes with the new Hopscotch line. You can even follow Kristina Werner here in a fun virtual tour so you can see it all before it starts shipping after the holidays!

Photobucket

I've had just a bit of time to play with this adorable new line so here a couple of layouts I'd love to share with you:

This first one is actually based on a digital template by Crystal Wilkerson based on layouts by Susan Weinroth (did you follow that?!) Anyhow, both of these ladies are so uber-talented and I had fun scrapbooking outside my normal style with these papers that are pretty outside my normal style, too! :) A couple of these lovely girls belong to my friend Stacy. Aren't they all just beautiful? Why couldn't I have looked like that in 7th and 8th grade?! Sigh.
Photobucket
And now on to my own growinguptoofastforanyonesgood young man...Can't believe he'll be 11 in a month. Haven't quite gotten my head wrapped around that yet OR the attention he's been getting from the little girls. So far the only one that's caught his eye is our neighbor Kayla. They've exchanged a few notes - a couple which I've included here.

Photobucket

These papers are just perfect for those teen & tween layouts. And I'm really excited that BasicGrey has finally put something out there for just that market that's not so cutesy, but just right.


Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to play!
Happy Friday!
xoxo,
k.

8 comments:

Heather said...

So fun! Love all of BG's ideas :)

Shirley said...

super cute line!

djp said...

yes please! Yet another wonderful creation from BG!

Abby said...

This is a super cute collection!!! Loving it!!!

Unknown said...

Super cute line!!!

Jane said...

Oh I gotta have it!!!!! LOVE your layouts!

BabyBokChoy said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!!!! Love the layouts, of course!

Liz Michaud said...

Great layouts!