Wednesday, November 03, 2010

No Trick but a little Treat!

Today there's a fun little tip (or treat, if you will ;)) from me up on Memory Makers' Website. It is actually a part of Becky Fleck's PageMaps 2 book which I had the thrill of being a part! This little tip shows you how to make your very own notebook paper edge on any paper you choose. It's a super simple technique that adds tons of texture to your pages.

Here's the layout that I used it on below:
Photobucket
And here's a bit more about the technique as well as the super cool sketch Becky provided.

I hope you'll check it out and give it a go! Happy Wednesday, all!
xoxo,
k.

4 comments:

Evelin said...

love your layout! It's gorgeous!! :)

elizabeth kartchner said...

really cute layout!!

xo

Trisha said...

SOO cute!! I like how you didn't use traditional Halloween papers!

Unknown said...

Your tip is so crazy it just might work! What a great reason to feel like my Big Bite is useful once again Thank you so much and stunning pages, as always.