Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Favor Boxes/ Place Cards

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving Eve to you all!

I have a something special to share with you today. I hope you'll take a minute to follow me over to the Scrapbooks Etc. blog where I did a guest post and tutorial on making the fun and simple Thanksgiving favor boxes/place cards you see below. They're a really great way to make your holiday table extra special. I hope you enjoy it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Source List: BasicGrey Pyrus & Basics paper, Olio rub-ons, Micro alpha stickers; Martha Stewart butterfly punch; Fiskars scallop border punch; Zig pen

During this season of Thanksgiving, I want to say thank you and to let each one of you know just how grateful I am to have you in my life - as blog readers, as friends, as family. I am incredibly blessed. May each of you spend the day surrounded by those you love and who love you.

Finally, HUGE congratulations to Monica (lunetapatineta) for being the winner of my Ella Giveaway - the Essential Guide to Scrapbooking Boys! Please email me at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!

Have a wonderful, happy and safe Thanksgiving!

xoxo,
k.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such cute boxes! I'll head over to see how they're made soon. This could be fun for Christmas dinner this year.

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful boxes!

Heather V said...

I LOVE that butterfly bow... very original.

Pearl Maple said...

that is a way sweet and creative way to mark the holiday, thanks for sharing the creative inspiration