2 sheets 8.5x11" black cardstock
1 sheet BasicGrey Oxford alpha stickers
1 sheet BasicGrey Oxford Dean's List
1/8" hole punch
1. Start with 4.25x5.5" black card bases. (An 8.5x11" sheet of paper will yield you two cards).
2. Trim Piece of Dean's List (tablet) to 3.25x4.5". Round bottom two corners.
3. Print sentiment at the bottom of the sheet (using printer or hand-journaling).
4. Using the 1/8" hole punch, punch a row of holes along the top of the tablet block approximately 1/4" from the top edge.
5. Trim into each hole from the edge using scissors, then fray to create a "faux" notebook edge.
6. Adhere table block frayed edge up to the center of a black cardstock base.
7. Trim a 1/2" strip of Letterman's Jacket against the grain so there are more stripes per strip. Adhere horizontally across the card just above the sentiment. Trim away any excess.
8. Adhere a chip sticker shape to the top of the tablet block above the striped strip.
9. Add a title (naming the chipboard piece) to the tablet block as it fits best.
And there you have it! It's that easy and look how cute they are?! I think any teacher would just love them.
And just as a reminder: the calendar giveaway in the post below is still open (for now!) Hop over there by clicking this link to get entered to win!
Happy Hump Day & Happy Back-to-School!