Monday, August 22, 2011

Welome to the Blogosphere, BasicGrey!

Photobucket

Good morning & Happy Monday!

And YES! That banner is exactly what you think it is! BasicGrey has now entered the blogosphere! I can't even tell you how excited I am about that and how excited I am to finally be working with my long-time friend, Melanie Bauer! Mel was chosen as BasicGrey's new Social Media Coordinator and you'll find her chatting up all things BasicGrey all over the net - from Facebook to Twitter and our Blog and beyond!
It's going to be such a wonderful thing for BasicGrey and I know you'll be thrilled at all the inspiration and information we'll be able to get to you in this fun new way!

So now get hopping over there to the blog to see what it's all about AND to get your name into the drawing for some FREE BasicGrey! Who doesn't like free, right?! And trust me, you'll want to come back again and again because if today's announcement was huge, tomorrow's is going to be TREMENDOUS!

And speaking of giveaways - the winner of my calendar kit giveaway is mentioned here! If it's you, holler at me so I can get your your prize!!

Have a wonderful day!
xoxo,
k

2 comments:

Daniela Dobson said...

Am I first???? Welcome to the blog world!! Looking forward to beautiful projects and lots of inspiration!

lunetapatineta said...

WOW!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!!