Congrats, Margie!! Please contact me at kelly(dot)goree(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!!!
....I'd love to share with you something that I hope will make your life easier!
I mean, PEOPLE! It's DECEMBER!! Gasp! If you've been in denial like I usually (ok, still) am, you're just starting to realized that with the hustle and bustle of the holidays that there's just not enough hours in the day to get all that you need to done. Right?!
So I'm here here to help!These super easy holiday cards are so quick that it will knock one more "to do" off your list in no time. These cards are no more than a few strips of paper wrapped in twine for instant hand-crafted cuteness that be sure to please anyone on your holiday card list.
I actually used our gorgeous BasicGrey JOVIAL line for these cards, but they can easily be adapted to our latest Nordic Holiday or anything else you might choose.
Here's what you'll need to get started:
Cardstock, twine/jute, glazed brads, 3 patterns of paper, snowflake diecuts, a scallop border punch, a printer and a corner rounder - if you choose.
That's really it!
So let's make some cards:
(Finished card 5"x5")
1. Trim cardstock into 5"x10" strips. Run them through printer to add your desired sentiment a 1/2" from the bottom of the strip.
2. Fold cards in half and round the bottom two corners.
3. Trim a 5"x4" block of one patterned paper and adhere across the top of each card.
4. Trim a 5"x1/4" strip of the same patterned paper and adhere just under the sentiment of each card.
5. Trim a 5"x1" strip of yuor second patterned paper (we prefer a vertical stripe here for contrast but it's up to you!) and adhere across each card 1 1/2" from the bottom.
6. Trim 5"x1/4" strips of the third paper using a scallop border punch. Adhere across each card directly under the strip from step 5.
7. Adhere a snowflake diecut (here we used our awesome Sizzix/BasicGrey template) to the horizontal strip of each card approximately 1" from the right side.
8. Wrap twine around each card and tie in a bow right over the snowflake diecut.
9. Secure snowflake with a glazed brad (or any brad/button) and you're done!
Now you can go mark one more thing off your holiday chore list! And with all that free time you have, don't forget to still check out BasicGrey's countdown to Christmas on their website (www.basicgrey.com). There are tons of great freebies and recipes and more as our little gift to you!
But you didn't think that was it, did you? Of course not! I can't let you try and make some cards without some PAPER...and some stickers as well! No way! So here's the drill:
Please leave your name and what you still have "to do" on your holiday list in the comments and you can be entered to win a NORDIC HOLIDAY collection pack of BasicGrey for your very own! This giveaway will end without any further notice so get your name in now! Please only one entry per person!
Have a wonderful day! I'll be back tomorrow with a special surprise!