Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BasicGrey: Persimmon

Hey, all!!
I'm back! I know, right - two posts in a day, but there's SO much to share! So let's get right to part 2 of my CHA sneak peeks for the day! This line really is one of my personal favorites (I'm a sucker for navy and orange and fall themed) - introducing PERSIMMON by BasicGrey!
DownloadedFile
A savory and sweet, hand-picked variety of autumn flavors is yours with BasicGrey’s new Persimmon collection. Perfectly ripe patterns mingle with orange-red, seasonal gold, and a touch of dark-ebony blue creating a full canopy of fall foliage at your creative fingertips.
DownloadedFile-1Seriously! Could you die?! I'm in heaven with these rich colors - and GOLD! Did you see it?! GOLD!! It was just the perfect accent for my little Harry Potter.

I only wish we had ALL the numbers done in this font rather than just the "31" but I'll take what I can get! LOVE it. (Just a side note - I added a bit of "extra" gold myself with a bit of Stickles.)
BasicGrey | Persimmon
And there are probably my favorite grouping of embellishments - Check them out! Aren't those veneer cards amazing?!
* NEW! Wood Veneer Cards: Infuse your designs with natural texture with these 3″ x 4″ printed cards. Thin as a falling leaf, they’ll easily slip into page protectors, or they’ll make an amazing addition to the dinner table when it’s time to give thanks.
* NEW! Kraft Stencil Alphas: Allow us to outline just a few of the ways you can use this new alphabet. Pop out the perforated letters and fill the negative space with patterned paper. Use the positive or the negative letters, trace your titles and fill them in with paper or doodles. String up the shapes for an easy personalized banner.
* Mixed Brads: No, we aren’t playing tricks with the stitched brads. Instead, we’re treating you to both epoxy and stitched brads in one magnificent mix.

BasicGrey | Persimmon

BasicGrey | Persimmon
BasicGrey | PersimmonThis line wouldn't be complete without that CAPTURE waterfall pack! Can you just see making the cutest Halloween mini?! I die. (I think I'm dead many times over for this line!)BasicGrey | Persimmon
And one more layout - this one using a bit of a different color set - a mustard yellow for my blondie ;)


And that's it for today! I'll be back tomorrow (seriously!) with more! Have a great night!
xoxo, 
k.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Kelly, I too just love this new fall line. Anything with navy blue is awesome in my book. I love the oranges in this and the touches of gold. The patterns on the paper are wonderful.
Your pages are beautiful (as always). I love them both.

GabyCreates.com said...

Love your Harry Potter LO!! I too love that navy blue!