Tuesday, July 23, 2013

HAPPY CHA WEEK!!!

Hi, all!!

I know I kept you pretty hopping last week with the pre-CHA festivities and now it's FINALLY HERE! It's CHA week in Vegas and I have just a few more projects that I wanted to share with you that will be featured in booths there.

First up is a bit more of BasicGrey's 25th & Pine. I adore how this line goes together and those large numbers? OMG TO DIE FOR! I have two packages already and I'm hoarding them big time!
This is my littlest drummer boy last Christmas Eve. He's always counting down until Santa comes!

This line is so fun to layer. I kept adding more and more and finally I had to make myself stop! 



Next up is a little BasicGrey RSVP! I can't get over the gorgeous colors of this line and how happy it makes me. Part of that might be the precious photos of my Turner when he was one, too - how can I resist that face?

These frames are new from BG and they have several options through the Capture program. These just happen to coordinate with the RSVP line. I totally love them - AND they have designs on the back as well so they are fantastic in albums.


And one more for BasicGrey using the Persimmon line. I ADORE the colors of this line and truly can't get enough of it. It is perfect for pretty much ANY fall photo! And those feathers? Seriously? I die. I adore them!



To change it up just a bit let me show you some of Simple Stories' SN@P! Everyday Life line. Could it BE any cuter (said in my best Chandler Bing voice). The black is just the perfect punch for this! I developed this little 6x8 album and it will be sold as a kit with everything included - how awesome is that?

And a few of the spread shots. The large white spaces are for YOUR photos!
 



That's it from me today! I hope you have a FANTASTIC CHA week!
xoxo,
k.

6 comments:

Diana Waite said...

DARLING creations!!

Kelly Massman said...

These are all really cute. I really like BasicGrey's 25th & Pine a lot, too!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

You did a beautiful job with all of these collections! I love them all! :)

Jeannine H. said...

Gorgeous projects, as usual. I adore that i can buy that album designed by you. That is indeed AWESOME!

Pearl Maple said...

really love the colors in these collections

Cecilia Coleman said...

When will the SN@P! Everyday Life kit be available??