Thursday, July 18, 2013

Let's CELEBRATE!! Introducing BasicGrey's RSVP

Hello, All!

Happy Thursday! I don't know about you, but summer has been a bit crazy for me between kids' camps and dr. appts and so much more so I'm totally ready to take a bit of a breather and CELEBRATE!

And of course I have the perfect line to show you to document that! Introducing BasicGrey's RSVP! Can I tell you that when I first saw the colors for this line, I gasped!?! So much gorgeousness and perfect for girls OR boys! That totally made my mama of boys heart happy! Check it out...
BasicGrey | RSVP
Celebrate any occasion with this playful mix of party colors and patterns. Buttercream yellow, mint-frosting green, and paint-the-town red. With RSVP, you can have your cake and craft it, too.
BasicGrey | RSVP

Did you see those polka dot prints? Not one, not two but THREE different ones?! Swoon!
Here's my littlest man on his first birthday in this sample below. I chose a few more of the masculine colors - reds, aquas and such, but I certainly wasn't afraid to add a pop of pink! I gotta get it in when I can, people!




And now these embellishments! Could they be any cuter?
BasicGrey | RSVP

* Acetate Alpha: Nothing like a little word play to liven up a party, especially when the letters used have adorable scalloped edges, festive colors, and transparent surfaces.
* Die Cut Numbers: Take personalized party decor from zero to hero using these numbers, which are just right for displaying the birthday girl or boy’s age. Don’t forget to add them to scrapbook pages to document the fun.
* Die Cuts & Transparencies


BasicGrey | RSVP

* Mini Snippets: A stack of 3×4 designs perfect for your layouts, cards and Capture albums. Also available are the 4×6 Snippets.
* Stitched Vellum Shapes: Add a little va-va-voom using these pre-stitched layered vellum accents.
* Mixed Brads: A veritable birthday buffet, this bundle includes epoxy brads, metal flair and pre-made pinwheels.
BasicGrey | RSVP
* Chipboard: Same great chipboard shapes, but in new “waterfall” packaging, which makes each amazing piece visible at a glance.
* Toothpick Flags: For a quick party pick-me-up, adhere these pennants to your paper projects, or pierce them in cupcakes for a perfect finishing touch. Now in new packaging so all 12 flags are in plain view.
* Wood Veneer Cards: These 3 x 4″ printed cards are thin enough to slide into page protectors and chic enough to add that special touch to any handmade birthday greeting.

BasicGrey | RSVP

* Vellum Tape Stickers and Shapes
* Waterfall Pack: These are the perfect grab-and-go item. They include die cuts, Snippets, mini Snippets, 2 alpha sticker sheets and 2 label sticker sheets.
* Garland: Double sided paper garland stitched together and die cut. Each package includes 2 sheets.

BasicGrey | RSVP

and last but not least our stickers: alphabet, title and element stickers. 

Here's one more sample using a more girlie palette and featuring the photos of my sweet friend Moon Ko's daughter, Katie. I think Katie was 5 here and she just turned 10! How time flies!


I hope you enjoyed this peek. For more visit the BasicGrey blog!

xoxo, 
k

2 comments:

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I'm loving this line. I think it's my favorite of all the new releases! Such cute prints and embellishments. Your layouts turned out awesome too! :)

Penny said...

Bright colors somebody has heard me! Great line! Penny