Welcome back to part 2 of Christmas in July! Seriously! It might be hard to think about Christmas right now with the temperatures soaring in the upper 90's but I could so use some of this cool, frosty goodness about now!
So let me introduce you to a bit of BasicGrey's 25th & Pine! First, I just LOVE that name! And then those colors....MINT for Christmas? How cool and refreshing...and add that pink and now I'm in preppy paradise!
And now more yummy product goodness:
* Die Cuts & Transparencies
* Mixed Brads: Epoxy and stitched brads all in one pretty package.
* Wax Seals: A variety of shapes from postage stamps and pine trees, to snowflakes and more will really seal the deal.
* Wood Veneer Ornaments: Pretty enough to hang on your tree, these printed wood shapes are delightfully detailed.
* Chipboard Alphas
* Snippets: A stack of 4×6 designs perfect for your layouts, cards and Capture albums.
* Garland: Double sided paper garland stitched together and die cut. Each package includes 2 sheets.
* Vellum Tape Stickers and Shapes
Okay, people. All I've shown you so far is pretty amazing, but THIS? This knocked me off my chair when it arrived. Check THIS out. It's my new December Daily calling my name! ;)
* NEW! 5×7 Journal Book: This little book has just what you need for your daily holiday scrapbook, while also being versatile enough to be made into gifts, brag books, or a travel journal. Keep separate sections for each person on your list using the page dividers, take notes of who’s been naughty and nice on the ten blank writing pages, and keep track of your receipts and memorabilia in the three tabbed pockets.