Monday, July 15, 2013

Bringing my BABY back!!

Hi everyone!!!

I am seriously BEYOND excited today. I know some of you might have already guessed my news by the title of this blog post, but if you haven't, let me make it official - YES, it's TRUE!! BasicGrey is bringing my BABY BACK at this summer's CHA Trade Show!!

Introducing The 2014 BasicGrey CALENDAR!
It's all new this year with some added dimensional elements that you haven't seen in one of our calendar kits before yet it keeps all the fun things you have come to love! And I have to say it because I do every year - this is truly my favorite calendar to date! I freaking love this thing! 

Here's a small peek at the entire calendar to give you an idea of what it will look like.  
 And a couple of close ups of some of my favorite months. Below is March and July....

This will be one of the "first ship" items from the summer show so that you will be able to have it nice and early as it's been a really popular holiday gift item. Hop over to the BasicGrey blog to find out more and see more sneaks there (and HERE!) all week!

Happy Pre-CHA week!
xoxo, 
k

6 comments:

Aurelie said...

Can't wait to get my hands on this one!! My Maman is already all excited to get one for Christmas!!

Dorina D said...

FUN CALENDAR. Love the ease with which it would go together and all the wonderful designs.

Jennifer D. said...

This is such a relief for me!! I have to tell you that a few years back, I started giving my mother and mother-in-law a BG calendar for Christmas. They LOVE them, I mean really, really love them. I was so lost last year without your amazing kits. Thank you so much for putting this together again, it will save my sanity and my mother and MIL will love it!!!

Julia Lee/Scrappiola said...

So fun - that hot air balloon sold me for sure!! The pages are adorable - please tell BG how happy I am that IT'S BACK!!

Sara Bakken said...

WooHoo...I have done all your calendars and I was so mad last year!!!!!! My MIL and mom have them in 8 x 8 albums and were missing them last year too!!! You are the best KG! So happy they are coming back!

Mendi Yoshikawa said...

I'm excited! I've done these couple times and my Mother-in-law loves them. Last year I even managed to pick on up way (WAY) after Christmas for $2 and I decided I was going to cut them apart and make an 8x8 album with them instead. I especially love July! :)