Monday, February 19, 2007
Late last night we got a phone call from my sister-in-law. I could tell immediately from her voice that she had some bad news...apparently yesterday afternoon, my mother-in-law's house burned down. The fire started behind the fireplace somewhere (some faulty wiring or some such, they aren't exactly sure which right now) and one of my nephews was up visiting and happened to be there and called 9-1-1. Thankfully he made it out safely and no one was hurt (and my mother-in-law was at church). It seems that the only thing salvagable might be the washer/dryer and a deep freeze. Everything else is a total loss. Now begins the long process of insurance claims, deciding if she wants to rebuild, and what we're going to do. I know she'd appreciate any positive thoughts you might want to send her way.
Posted by Kelly Goree Photography at 2/19/2007 09:07:00 AM