Friday, March 19, 2010

Emerging from my cocoon!

Whew!

I think I can safely say that spring has finally arrived here in Kentucky and with it, I'm slowly coming out of my winter-induced hibernation. Whoo hooo! I suppose I should have warned you, but after the holidays are over, I'm not good for much of anything until about this time in March when the sun starts shining and the flowers start peeking out of the ground. It just makes me feel alive again! YAY for that!

Because I was feeling particularly happy with the sunshine and nearly 70 degree temperatures AND because I had an errand to run (for white cardstock of all things - why is it I always run out of white cardstock?), I snagged my husband and we ran off for lunch! So fun and so yummy! And let's just say this photo? Well it's my 365 photo of the day. I think it says it all! ;)

Happy Spring & Friday, all!
xoxo, k.

9 comments:

Tara Orr said...

Glad to hear from you and glad to hear that the beautiful weather has put some spring in your step!! That pic just ooozes goodness!! Spring has sprung out West too - the cherry trees are in full bloom!

Lisa Dickinson said...

i'm glad you're back :) and that lunch? i want to go next time! :)

lisa truesdell said...

fine dining at its best - YUM! =)

Unknown said...

Yummy! Looks like you enjoyed lunch and your time out!

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Looks fab! I hear ya on that break between Christmas and spring....
Winter is long long long long long....and I am not a winter girl:)

GabyCreates.com said...

Nice to see you are back, I don't drink beer but that beer just looks good here in my 80+ degree Southern California :]

Kelly said...

gonna watch KY play tonight with a Corona myself. (;

MNJackson said...

Glad your back and blogging again! It snowed Friday in Colorado and wasn't too warm today but the sun was out!! I really, really can't wait for spring to arrive. Maybe soon :)

Debbie said...

Welcome back Kelly!